Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 5)

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
credit: original uploader,ankie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

credit : the original uploader and ankie

they look tired ...I like what SJ is wearing..far batter than what she wears onscreen LOL
They look tired and drained out..It must be so difficult to plaster that smile on your face after a hectic schedule in scorching heatLOL Karan looks like the most affectedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interestgieenautanki_anu

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

they look tired ...I like what SJ is wearing..far batter than what she wears onscreen LOL
They look tired and drained out..It must be so difficult to plaster that smile on your face after a hectic schedule in scorching heatLOL Karan looks like the most affectedLOL
Exactly...did you read the article about Karan ?  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interestrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Yup and i also left a comment thereLOL He looks like he'd run away any momentLOL He has the 'kahan phas gaya' expression on his faceLOL He should have been a lil patient but i guess it was too much for him to handleLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interestgieenautanki_anu

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Yup and i also left a comment thereLOL He looks like he'd run away any momentLOL He has the 'kahan phas gaya' expression on his faceLOL He should have been a lil patient but i guess it was too much for him to handleLOL

I doubt he would've died if he stuck around for the entire conference , Surbhi has been just as overworked as him , maybe he went to talk to the family LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interestgieenautanki_anurogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I doubt he would've died if he stuck around for the entire conference , Surbhi has been just as overworked as him , maybe he went to talk to the family LOL

He cd do wid a bit of moonshine LOL

gieecountingstarz

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Lol..He left the conference midway to talk to his family?LOL He doesn't look like someone who would do thatLOL Or he was probably upset Amrapali wasn't called to the PCLOL On a serious note, both Karan and Surbhi look really sick and tired..After all this, if the Ajmer track turns out to be a disappointment, i'l kill GulAngryLOL

gieecountingstarz

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Aweee my poor Karan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index