Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 4)

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Originally posted by giee

Morning people..So they do get married? I don care about the marriage man..Asad can remain a bachelor all his life..All i want is for the bitch to be thrown out..I don care about the rest at the momentLOL

Morning Rogie Hug. I believe there is another GRAND WEDDING planned. I too am suddenly not interested in this wedding business after all those ceremonies happening n the wedding not happening the last timeCry

Damn this wedding manLOLAfter all the waiting and prolonged ceremonies, i have lost interestLOLNow am only interested in that bitch being thrown out..I hate her infinite times more than i love Asad and ZoyaLOLBtw, i love your DP..RF is da manLOL I actually watched a few of RF's old matches to distract myself from yesterday's depressing episodeLOL

The bitch is here to stay!!
She ll exit only after imraan's truth is out and mayb gafoor's also LOL

Which makes it another one year?OuchAtleast change the actress man..Bring back Nisha..I actually tried imagining yesterday's scene with Nisha and it looked less cringe worthy cos she had a blank faceLOLAmrapali's OTT acting gets on my nervesSleepy

I knew you wd give a positive comment on my DP. I love profiles, man. Love the guy n e which ways. Besides Wimbledon starts in 2 days. What better day than today to change my DP to RF Tannu is here for another 17 months at least. Why 17 months? The logic is 9 months of pregnancy = 18 months less 1 month of current pregnancy stage.LOL

They may show her after delivery too.LOL

Rogie, I must tell u this. I went to a Nike store last year to buy some sneakers which I finally dint buy. But I asked the guy if he had some RF merchandise n he showed me everything that RF wore all of last year, clothes, shoes at al. I checked out Nadal's merchandise too. He told me that RF is relatively simple n goes for cols like black, blue, red or white n Nadal being flamboyant experiments with neon cols. We can clearly see that on court n I was well aware of this fact.

Lol..The first thing i noticed when i logged in was your DPLOLI hate what Rafa wears..His flamboyance puts me off..LOLFed keeps it classy man..I have a black RF shirt and cap & those are like priced processionsLOLBtw Rafa and RF are in the same drawOuchThis week cant get any worse, can it?LOL

I want both records broken by rf this yr at wimbledon bas:

1) Highest no. Of Wimbledon wins (rite now it's a tie bet him Sampras n Emerson I think of 7 wins) n 2) highest no. Of wins in a single grand slam (nadal won his 7th French open this yr)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interestrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Morning people..So they do get married? I don care about the marriage man..Asad can remain a bachelor all his life..All i want is for the bitch to be thrown out..I don care about the rest at the momentLOL

Morning Rogie Hug. I believe there is another GRAND WEDDING planned. I too am suddenly not interested in this wedding business after all those ceremonies happening n the wedding not happening the last timeCry

Damn this wedding manLOLAfter all the waiting and prolonged ceremonies, i have lost interestLOLNow am only interested in that bitch being thrown out..I hate her infinite times more than i love Asad and ZoyaLOLBtw, i love your DP..RF is da manLOL I actually watched a few of RF's old matches to distract myself from yesterday's depressing episodeLOL

Which makes it another one year?OuchAtleast change the actress man..Bring back Nisha..I actually tried imagining yesterday's scene with Nisha and it looked less cringe worthy cos she had a blank faceLOLAmrapali's OTT acting gets on my nervesSleepy

I knew you wd give a positive comment on my DP. I love profiles, man. Love the guy n e which ways. Besides Wimbledon starts in 2 days. What better day than today to change my DP to RF Tannu is here for another 17 months at least. Why 17 months? The logic is 9 months of pregnancy = 18 months less 1 month of current pregnancy stage.LOL

Rogie, I must tell u this. I went to a Nike store last year to buy some sneakers which I finally dint buy. But I asked the guy if he had some RF merchandise n he showed me everything that RF wore all of last year, clothes, shoes at al. I checked out Nadal's merchandise too. He told me that RF is relatively simple n goes for cols like black, blue, red or white n Nadal being flamboyant experiments with neon cols. We can clearly see that on court n I was well aware of this fact.

Lol..The first thing i noticed when i logged in was your DPLOLI hate what Rafa wears..His flamboyance puts me off..LOLFed keeps it classy man..I have a black RF shirt and cap & those are like priced processionsLOLBtw Rafa and RF are in the same drawOuchThis week cant get any worse, can it?LOL

1) Highest no. Of Wimbledon wins (rite now it's a tie bet him Sampras n Emerson I think of 7 wins) n 2) highest no. Of wins in a single grand slam (nadal won his 7th French open this yr)
Yup..Am very particular about the first one though..Its probably a biased fan's opinion but yes, Fed deserves it more than anyone else..Am not sure about the second one cos Rafa might win atleast two more French OpensLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESRuchi-interestnautanki_anu

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

im so pissedAngry

Kiyoon ? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interest

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Yup..Am very particular about the first one though..Its probably a biased fan's opinion but yes, Fed deserves it more than anyone else..Am not sure about the second one cos Rafa might win atleast two more French OpensLOL

Btw have u noticed? Arbaaz khan looks a lot like RF Smile Not that I like the guy too much. Don't beat me if u don't see the similarity   LOL

Edited by nautanki_anu - 22 June 2013 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESRuchi-interestrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Btw have u noticed? Arbaaz khan looks a lot like RF Smile Not that I like the guy too much. Don't beat me of u don't see the similarity   LOL
Oh man my mom keeps saying this to annoy meLOL Yup i agree with a heavy heart that they do look similarLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 22 June 2013 at 5:38am

Ruchi-interestnautanki_anu

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Giee : Ankie ka post pe I saw 

Ruchi-interestgiee

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
credit : the original uploader and ankie

they look tired ...I like what SJ is wearing..far batter than what she wears onscreen LOL

Ruchi-interestnautanki_anu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index