TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Don't beat me but I have a feeling that when AsYa r abt to get married the second time Tannu will declare that she is preggers with Jammy's baby
Lol how much do you think there will be in between, Ajmer track should be around 2 weeks, now 10 days were spanned over 10 weeks, so we should assume it should be 7 days in Ajmer right? Now isn't that too early to get pregnant..

I did full research at Google in Punar Vivah crappy consummation with soon preggy track, it takes atleast 10 daysπŸ˜›

Also if she does that, Asad will insist going to doctor with her and how can she cann 3 months baby to 10 dayπŸ˜• Hope she is exposed, nothing makes sense with Tanveer, rape or babyOuch unless Gul thinks we are foolsπŸ˜•
Originally posted by sujataraje

tum log PM PM khelte ho aur mujhe batate bhi nahi ho...😭
yeh wahi khel hai jo mein tere saath bhi khelti hun aur roggie bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

i missed you 3 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†  ur dp makes meπŸ₯Ί

?????????????πŸ˜•
i kno abt posts, bt dnt kno abt whom u r talkng tanvi..??? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

πŸ˜† ur dp makes meπŸ₯Ί
y karu???? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Lol how much do you think there will be in between, Ajmer track should be around 2 weeks, now 10 days were spanned over 10 weeks, so we should assume it should be 7 days in Ajmer right? Now isn't that too early to get pregnant..

I did full research at Google in Punar Vivah crappy consummation with soon preggy track, it takes atleast 10 daysπŸ˜›

Also if she does that, Asad will insist going to doctor with her and how can she cann 3 months baby to 10 dayπŸ˜• Hope she is exposed, nothing makes sense with Tanveer, rape or babyOuch unless Gul thinks we are foolsπŸ˜•
if gul plays that baby daddy card..it wud be incredibly foolish..i think tannu may try this way or she can balckmail zoya or asad about nikhat's wedding..i mean i dont know whats gonna happen..but i hope this baby daddy track with asad  will not go down well with viewers

πŸ˜†i realised i cant live widout bitching wid uπŸ˜†
πŸ€—Lol..You make it sound so badπŸ˜† We don always bitch okayπŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†  ur dp makes meπŸ₯Ί
maine bhi isko yehi bola tha..fir isne mere ko achhi wali pic dikhayiπŸ˜ƒ

yeh wahi khel hai jo mein tere saath bhi khelti hun aur roggie bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mujhe ranji ka version aaj tak nahi mila..tera aur div wala version bas pata hai...ranji baby when will you play PM PM with me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maine bhi isko yehi bola tha..fir isne mere ko achhi wali pic dikhayiπŸ˜ƒ
u dnt lyk karan alone??? or sumthng else???? πŸ˜•