Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 31)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I just read the article and it says a guild-ridden Asad goes to Ajmer to purge his sinsLOL So does it mean he believes he has committed the sin of doing the deed with Tannu?LOL

Yeah I think so , and then he meets Zoya there. Destiny ~ I guess they're probably going down the Jammy Jr.road.Day Dreaming
But why would he marry Zoya even after supposedly doing the deed with Tannu?LOL He would obviously not abandon Tannu after that right?LOL This track of Tannu trying to pass off the baby as Asad's is so cliched and annoyingSleepy I wish the bitch is thrown out before that..Are we gonna witness Jemmy taking care of a pregnant Tannu?DeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

countingstarz

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

I just read the article and it says a guild-ridden Asad goes to Ajmer to purge his sinsLOL So does it mean he believes he has committed the sin of doing the deed with Tannu?LOL

Yeah I think so , and then he meets Zoya there. Destiny ~ I guess they're probably going down the Jammy Jr.road.Day Dreaming
But why would he marry Zoya even after supposedly doing the deed with Tannu?LOL He would obviously not abandon Tannu after that right?LOL This track of Tannu trying to pass off the baby as Asad's is so cliched and annoyingSleepy I wish the bitch is thrown out before that..Are we gonna witness Jemmy taking care of a pregnant Tannu?DeadLOL
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anurogerrocks

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

anayways can anyone tell me when SJ said this TKF title???LOL

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

hey divHug

Hiya Suja Hug Are you less depressed now? LOL

GoodyTwoShoes

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujataraje

hey divHug

Hiya Suja Hug Are you less depressed now? LOL
yes now lil bit better as i had fun saturday..Big smile..i hope this less depression phase continues.LOL

countingstarznautanki_anu

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Are he and Zoya getting married though ? I was looking at that newsroom site and they don't look reliable, their previous article said that Tanveer said Asad rapes her and I'm certain they're not going down that route. It's so unoriginal and overdone and I always thought her pregnancy would be part of her reveal but I have no faith in Gul at this point so I'm expecting the worst LOL I honestly can't stomach Asad taking care of Tanwh**e , so I definitely will not be watching then Dead If Asad and Zoya reconcile in Ajmer idk how Tanveer will get away with her bady daddy drama Confused unless she doesn't play the pregnancy card but rather the reputation one. Btw isn't  Tanveer still freaking married to her" stone eyed hubby " LOL

Edited by divc - 23 June 2013 at 8:37am

nautanki_anurogerrocks

teddy25 Goldie
teddy25
teddy25

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hello Guys, teddy here.

Saw this Ajmer pic. Maybe Karan was not grumpy throughout the shoot.

Spot AsYa in the pic...

GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index