Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 29)

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
HAYEEE the KaBhi pic !!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kind

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

They look GORGEOUS

This is beautiful Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESClosed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoesFhatTheWuck.

One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
they r so cute yar!!!!! Embarrassed

Edited by KaBhi-FAN - 23 June 2013 at 5:26am
Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
DID YOU SAW  THE OFFSCREEN PIC WHERE WE CAN SEE THE NUDE SEXY BACK OF SURBHI DURING THE DREAM SEQUENCE ??

waaaw with her golden skin nd her panther color hair  Day Dreaming

Edited by Marysaa - 23 June 2013 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kind

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Btw guys. is there any new spoiler? Am lazy to stalk the forumLOLI just saw Tanvi post something about KSG not being able to bear the heat a few pages back and i don have patience to read that either cos its too longLOL..But i read giee's post about Asad not going to Ajmer for Zoya..Ye kaise pata chala?LOL

No, the article just talks about how KSG left the conference because of the long shooting hours..

Then it said Asads guilt took him to Ajmer.. It didn't say specifically that he didn't go after Zoya, we are just assuming..

And it talks about how they had to shoot Tadap Tadap in the heat and get the long dupatta on his face which took 3-4 retakes and basically irritated KSG...LOL

Oh acha like thatLOLI assumed we got a spoiler or somethingLOLKSG is such a drama queen man..God knows what he'd do if he comes to ChennaiLOL

Lol, exactly.. And there is the whole delusional defense thing going on...LOL.. The motto that some people treasure is "KSG can never be wrong"

You know what? Some member who is apparently a Rajasthani apologized to KSG for the heat in RajasthanLOL

I read that y'day n burst out laughing. ROFL

Edited by nautanki_anu - 23 June 2013 at 5:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruchi-interestMarysaaOne-Of-A-Kindrogerrocks

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Since Gul is there in Ajmer, should we assume that she is behind camera? If that's the case, even more excited..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Since Gul is there in Ajmer, should we assume that she is behind camera? If that's the case, even more excited..

That's quite possible. She is all out promoting this Ajmer track. We can expect something exciting. I frankly like the fact that there is media blackout for a while abt this track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_GoodyTwoShoes

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhi-FAN

Originally posted by nishithasharma

Originally posted by sujataraje

Btw guys. is there any new spoiler? Am lazy to stalk the forumLOLI just saw Tanvi post something about KSG not being able to bear the heat a few pages back and i don have patience to read that either cos its too longLOL..But i read giee's post about Asad not going to Ajmer for Zoya..Ye kaise pata chala?LOL

No, the article just talks about how KSG left the conference because of the long shooting hours..

Then it said Asads guilt took him to Ajmer.. It didn't say specifically that he didn't go after Zoya, we are just assuming..

And it talks about how they had to shoot Tadap Tadap in the heat and get the long dupatta on his face which took 3-4 retakes and basically irritated KSG...LOL

Oh acha like thatLOLI assumed we got a spoiler or somethingLOLKSG is such a drama queen man..God knows what he'd do if he comes to ChennaiLOL

Lol, exactly.. And there is the whole delusional defense thing going on...LOL.. The motto that some people treasure is "KSG can never be wrong"

welcome to chennai karanROFL..me and ranji will be there to pick u up from airport...only if u have stubble and surbhi along with uROFL

But i cant bear his tantrums okLOLEven if he has to visit the beach, he needs to bear the heatLOL

</div>lets call our FEDERER dere ranjiWinkhe has no such tantrumsWinkTonguebut v hv to ask him to cum alone not wid mirkaWinkTongueLOL

<div>Federer is always welcome yaar..With Mirka, without Mirka kuch bhi chalegaLOL
is mirka that annoying????
Nope..We are all jealous i guessLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index