Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Morning people..So they do get married? I don care about the marriage man..Asad can remain  a bachelor all his life..All i want is for the bitch to be thrown out..I don care about the rest at the moment😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Morning people..So they do get married? I don care about the marriage man..Asad can remain  a bachelor all his life..All i want is for the bitch to be thrown out..I don care about the rest at the moment😆

Morning Rogie   ðŸ¤—. I believe there is another GRAND WEDDING planned. I too am suddenly not interested in this wedding business after all those ceremonies happening n the wedding not happening the last time ðŸ˜­
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Morning Rogie   ðŸ¤—. I believe there is another GRAND WEDDING planned. I too am suddenly not interested in this wedding business after all those ceremonies happening n the wedding not happening the last time ðŸ˜­

Damn this wedding man😆 After all the waiting and prolonged ceremonies, i have lost interest😆 Now am only interested in that bitch being thrown out..I hate her infinite times more than i love Asad and Zoya😆 Btw, i love your DP..RF is da man😆  I actually watched a few of RF's old matches to distract myself from yesterday's depressing episode😆
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Damn this wedding man😆After all the waiting and prolonged ceremonies, i have lost interest😆Now am only interested in that bitch being thrown out..I hate her infinite times more than i love Asad and Zoya😆Btw, i love your DP..RF is da man😆 I actually watched a few of RF's old matches to distract myself from yesterday's depressing episode😆

The bitch is here to stay!!
She ll exit only after imraan's truth is out and mayb gafoor's also 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: giee

The bitch is here to stay!!
She ll exit only after imraan's truth is out and mayb gafoor's also 😆

Which makes it another one year? Atleast change the actress man..Bring back Nisha..I actually tried imagining yesterday's scene with Nisha and it looked less cringe worthy cos she had a blank face😆 Amrapali's OTT acting gets on my nerves🥱
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Which makes it another one year? Atleast change the actress man..Bring back Nisha..I actually tried imagining yesterday's scene with Nisha and it looked less cringe worthy cos she had a blank face😆 Amrapali's OTT acting gets on my nerves🥱

I knew you wd give a positive comment on my DP. I love profiles, man. Love the guy n e which ways. Besides Wimbledon starts in 2 days. What better day than today to change my DP to RF Tannu is here for another 17 months at least. Why 17 months? The logic is 9 months of pregnancy = 18 months less 1 month of current pregnancy stage. ðŸ˜†

They may show her after delivery too. ðŸ˜†

Rogie, I must tell u this. I went to a Nike store last year to buy some sneakers which I finally dint buy. But I asked the guy if he had some RF merchandise n he showed me everything that RF wore all of last year, clothes, shoes at al. I checked out Nadal's merchandise too. He told me that RF is relatively simple n goes for cols like black, blue, red or white n Nadal being flamboyant experiments with neon cols. We can clearly see that on court n I was well aware of this fact. 
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I knew you wd give a positive comment on my DP. I love profiles, man. Love the guy n e which ways. Besides Wimbledon starts in 2 days. What better day than today to change my DP to RF Tannu is here for another 17 months at least. Why 17 months? The logic is 9 months of pregnancy = 18 months less 1 month of current pregnancy stage. ðŸ˜†

They may show her after delivery too. ðŸ˜†

Rogie, I must tell u this. I went to a Nike store last year to buy some sneakers which I finally dint buy. But I asked the guy if he had some RF merchandise n he showed me everything that RF wore all of last year, clothes, shoes at al. I checked out Nadal's merchandise too. He told me that RF is relatively simple n goes for cols like black, blue, red or white n Nadal being flamboyant experiments with neon cols. We can clearly see that on court n I was well aware of this fact. 

Lol..The first thing i noticed when i logged in was your DP😆 I hate what Rafa wears..His flamboyance puts me off..😆Fed keeps it classy man..I have a black RF shirt and cap & those are like priced processions😆 Btw Rafa and RF are in the same draw This week cant get any worse, can it?😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New PC pic Surbhi 's top !! :) 
giee thumbnail
Where is everyone...I m bored ðŸ˜”
giee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx