Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 137)

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by divc

Originally posted by Marysaa

Originally posted by Marysaa

Girls why  ar  u saying tht billi will marry Asad. The spoilers says tht ASYA will be maried ??? its change again ?? Confused

That spoiler came from from some random unreliable site, don't get your hopes up LOL

Well,  I didnt know all tht i was waiting for the nikaah after Ajmer !!! So now i hav to be prepar for the royal shit of this show !!!! ******* Angry

thk you ConfusedOuch

I'm not saying it's impossible but don't expect too much .

I'm saying it's impossible at the moment unless Gul has some contrived bullshit... This track isn't going to end so soon.. Geet ran for 1 year, IPK ran for 1 and 1/2 year, and they are planning to hit 4 years with QH,.. So Gul will stretch things every chance she gets.. She knows that as soon as the leads get married and confess, story goes downhill, so I doubt it..

QH is a family drama though and not solely based on romance so I believe that they can get married sooner and plus there are so many possible trakcs if they did.  Asad and Zoya pre  Tanwh**e suhaag raat would've been hella entertaining to watch as a married couple. 

Qubool hai is a family drama and so was IPK(that's what they sold it as), but Gul knows very well that romance is the underline of her stories.. She can't get those TRPs without them... That is why she is stretching it... She tagged Qubool Hai as a family drama only because she wants to stretch it with Razia and BadiB, and so much more... That is how she is.. She wants her show to hit a certain milestone..

I think she learnt her lesson , why would anybody want to watch this show if the leads take 2 years to unite Angry By then it would've lost it's charm. I still think they'll be married by the time her father's truth comes out but I'm setting the bar low so whatever happens I won't be too crushed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........KulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Yeah, Surbhi is not the 'standard' Indian beauty but she has a very unique charisma and personality that make her so, so beautiful. Plus she has the best side-profile, nice cheekbones, a gorgeous smile, cute dimples and a sexy back Embarrassed Also she is super super talented Big smile

And the above reasons summarise why I'm still putting up with this show.

I know I never fangirl over anybody like I fangirl over Surbhi , she's just different Embarrassed My mum thinks I'm so weird that I fangirl over Zoya and not Asad. Btw she only watches the show for Karan's hotness AngryLOL

At the risk of offending stalkers, I'm just gonna say that sometimes Karan looks like an ape to me - expecially his side profile LOL Also I don't find him as hot as everyone else on this forum does. His acting is great though, but I don't find him hot. I find guys like these hot:

Closed.........countingstarzGoodyTwoShoes

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Yeah, Surbhi is not the 'standard' Indian beauty but she has a very unique charisma and personality that make her so, so beautiful. Plus she has the best side-profile, nice cheekbones, a gorgeous smile, cute dimples and a sexy back Embarrassed Also she is super super talented Big smile

I know I never fangirl over anybody like I fangirl over Surbhi , she's just different Embarrassed My mum thinks I'm so weird that I fangirl over Zoya and not Asad. Btw she only watches the show for Karan's hotness AngryLOL

At the risk of offending stalkers, I'm just gonna say that sometimes Karan looks like an ape to me - expecially his side profile LOL Also I don't find him as hot as everyone else on this forum does. His acting is great though, but I don't find him hot. I find guys like these hot:

I don't like Karan's side profile but I find him super hot , he's like the best looking Indian guy I have ever seen LOL ^^That guy has a hot body but I don't like his face LOL

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KulfiBaicountingstarzGoodyTwoShoes

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i still cant beleive asad thought he slept with tanu

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Karan is Hot . 

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL That's an open invitation to haters right there... I would love to see a certain someone's reaction to this comment on their next worshipping post.. 

Which worshippers? The ones who apologize for the weather conditions in Rajisthan or the ones who make posts to ban you from the forum or the ones who pray to Lord Grover before going to an exam?

I am so sick of 'em all. I don't care if they hate me, I said it - Karan looks like an ape. They already called Surbhi a man, so I can take anything that comes as a comeback because she'll still be in Mumbai, being her awesome self Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index