Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 111)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by RiDz_rox

somebody posted on FB

" After Watching RAANJHANA Main
Is Conclusion Per Aaya Hoon
Ki, ""Zoya Naam Ki Ladki Se Jis
Kisi Ne Bhi Pyaar Kiya Wo
Kutte Ki Maut Mara..!!"" Example: JANNAT, ISHAQZAADE &Now RAANJHANA..!!" ROFL
oyee teri ab samjh aaya dono bhai zoya kahne se kyu ghabraate hain...ek ms faroqui kahta hai to dusra mona darling...sahi hai bhai jaan to sabko pyari hoti haiLOL

ROFL ROFL matlab billo is going to die.. she calls her Zoya LOLLOL 
billi pe apply nahi hota bas ladko pe hota hai..kash billi pe bhi hotaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu_Ridz_shanakyasharan

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by divc

Originally posted by Closed...

I pity people who still believe that Gul has some good intentions behind all this Tanveer crap...lol... I don't think she will show anything more than separation until the last few months of the show.. That's how she always is... But hey, I guess we will just have to see... As far as today's episode, it was such a waste... They should've shown something which would Atleast lead us to somewhere... But I guess Ajmer will start Friday..

I thought it was starting Wednesday ? Cry  What are we supposed to watch for the rest of the week ? Asad crying? LOL
Am ready to watch anything provided its logicalLOL But since logic is nonexistent in QH, i'd rather directly skip to Ajmer which again might make no effing sense but its atleast a welcome changeLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu_Ridz_countingstarzGoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu_Ridz_

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

I pity people who still believe that Gul has some good intentions behind all this Tanveer crap...lol... I don't think she will show anything more than separation until the last few months of the show.. That's how she always is... But hey, I guess we will just have to see... As far as today's episode, it was such a waste... They should've shown something which would Atleast lead us to somewhere... But I guess Ajmer will start Friday..

I thought it was starting Wednesday ?Cry What are we supposed to watch for the rest of the week ? Asad crying?LOL

N Ayaan's sense of humour LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindcountingstarz

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu_Ridz_GoodyTwoShoesrogerrocksshanakyasharan

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I thought it was starting Wednesday ?Cry What are we supposed to watch for the rest of the week ? Asad crying?LOL

and BadiBi getting kicks from Raziya .. she toh will not leave her now LOLLOLLOL 

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

gul is ruining ayaans character and his image in veiwers mind..and i think after todays episode i am disconnecting myself fromQH..and its good if they go for zoyaan thing..i am done...i tolerate all the crap just because asya ..i wont mind them without marriage but seeing them with someone else..is must not my cup of tea..

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu_Ridz_shanakyasharan

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu_Ridz_GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index