Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 105)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Originally posted by sujataraje

I think gul is misleading audience and making theim delusional about zoyaan track as its one of most famous speculation regarding to QH...so after some episodes she keeps giving something that make us create panic about zoyaan track...

I honestly don't mind at this point, although I do think that both Humaira and Zoya deserve better than the Khan men LOL
You do realize its like jumping from the frying pan to the fire?LOL Calling them dumb is actually an understatementLOL I wish Asad bequeaths all his property to his mom and becomes a monk or somethingLOL So every girl out there is saved from his dumbness and the bitch is snubbed as wellLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anucountingstarzGoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Queen Dilshad Embarrassed Tanveer's face makes me want to slap a bitch LOL

Dilshaad should've slapped this bitch too,,if you can't clap and make noise with one hand then both deserve to be punished equally... She should have taken that dupatta of Tanveers and strangled her... Yuck to her puke-worthy expressionsDead although I pity Asad and feel horrible for him but DAMN the man is DUMB to the maximum extreme

Asad will always be a brainless twat and I was hoping she would drag her out by her dupatta . I know it's just a show but the whole situation is really sick and my heart breaks for Zoya because she deserves better than these people. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anushanakyasharan

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I think gul is misleading audience and making theim delusional about zoyaan track as its one of most famous speculation regarding to QH...so after some episodes she keeps giving something that make us create panic about zoyaan track...

I honestly don't mind at this point, although I do think that both Humaira and Zoya deserve better than the Khan men LOL
You do realize its like jumping from the frying pan to the fire?LOL Calling them dumb is actually an understatementLOL I wish Asad bequeaths all his property to his mom and becomes a monk or somethingLOL So every girl out there is saved from his dumbness and the bitch is snubbed as wellLOL
ok i confess i am biased about asya and i can never see their separation...for me they are soulmates with or without brains...i just want asad zoya get married and move to NY with tamatar and dilshaad amd burn tannu's passport if there is anyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anurogerrocksshanakyasharan

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

So Asad randomly goes to Ajmer and randomly meets Zoya and the bitch randomly follows them and tries to kill Zoya?LOL

That is what I also gathered from all the articles. Atleast the change of scenery will be niceLOL

Zoe must be using a really strong perfume LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........One-Of-A-Kindcountingstarzshanakyasharan

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

My baby Ouch I'm surprised Appi didn't give Asad a piece of her mind , I was kinda waiting for it LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaOne-Of-A-KindClosed.........nautanki_anushanakyasharan

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I honestly don't mind at this point, although I do think that both Humaira and Zoya deserve better than the Khan menLOL

You do realize its like jumping from the frying pan to the fire?LOLCalling them dumb is actually an understatementLOLI wish Asad bequeaths all his property to his mom and becomes a monk or somethingLOLSo every girl out there is saved from his dumbness and the bitch is snubbed as wellLOL

ok i confess i am biased about asya and i can never see their separation...for me they are soulmates with or without brains...i just want asad zoya get married and move to NY with tamatar and dilshaad amd burn tannu's passport if there is anyLOL

Tannu will sleep with Bhatavdekar n get a new one made overnite LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

teddy25MarysaaOne-Of-A-KindClosed.........GoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaClosed.........nautanki_anu

One-Of-A-Kind IF-Rockerz
One-Of-A-Kind
One-Of-A-Kind

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I honestly don't mind at this point, although I do think that both Humaira and Zoya deserve better than the Khan menLOL

You do realize its like jumping from the frying pan to the fire?LOLCalling them dumb is actually an understatementLOLI wish Asad bequeaths all his property to his mom and becomes a monk or somethingLOLSo every girl out there is saved from his dumbness and the bitch is snubbed as wellLOL

Tannu will sleep with Bhatavdekar n get a new one made overnite LOL
ROFLthen he'll betray dolli????? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index