Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: divc

I know I never fangirl over anybody like I fangirl over Surbhi , she's just different ðŸ˜³ My mum thinks I'm so weird that I fangirl over Zoya and not Asad. Btw she only watches the show for Karan's hotness ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

At the risk of offending stalkers, I'm just gonna say that sometimes Karan looks like an ape to me - expecially his side profile 😆 Also I don't find him as hot as everyone else on this forum does. His acting is great though, but I don't find him hot. I find guys like these hot:

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

At the risk of offending stalkers, I'm just gonna say that sometimes Karan looks like an ape to me - expecially his side profile 😆 Also I don't find him as hot as everyone else on this forum does. His acting is great though, but I don't find him hot. I find guys like these hot:

I don't like Karan's side profile but I find him super hot , he's like the best looking Indian guy I have ever seen ðŸ˜† ^^That guy has a hot body but I don't like his face ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ That's an open invitation to haters right there... I would love to see a certain someone's reaction to this comment on their next worshipping post.. 
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i still cant beleive asad thought he slept with tanu
Grover is good looking but somehow I find his personal attributes very appalling .. But note, he is only good looking NOW.. on QH.. Let's not get started with his previous show looks.. Colored lenses and ugly hairstyle with clean shaven face... 
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ That's an open invitation to haters right there... I would love to see a certain someone's reaction to this comment on their next worshipping post.. 

Which worshippers? The ones who apologize for the weather conditions in Rajisthan or the ones who make posts to ban you from the forum or the ones who pray to Lord Grover before going to an exam?

I am so sick of 'em all. I don't care if they hate me, I said it - Karan looks like an ape. They already called Surbhi a man, so I can take anything that comes as a comeback because she'll still be in Mumbai, being her awesome self 😊 
countingstarz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Grover is good looking but somehow I find his personal attributes very appalling .. But note, he is only good looking NOW.. on QH.. Let's not get started with his previous show looks.. Colored lenses and ugly hairstyle with clean shaven face... 

Yeah and his leaner look did wonders for him ðŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

Karan is Hot . 

Don't hate me Rashda 😆
countingstarz thumbnail
I normally don't like Indian guys but Karan is super goodlooking man ðŸ˜†
arnav4ever thumbnail