Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I just read the WU and I am done. Ayaan is dumb. Asad is the dumbest. That Bitch needs to die. And both the Sidiqqui sisters need to get the hell away from the loser Ahmed Khan brothers becasue frankly, these girls deserve so much better.

Ayan thinks Asad slept with Tanveer on his wedding day because he didn't want to marry Zoya, Asad thinks he slept with Tanveer, Billi is succeeding and running free, and soon Asad will accept Jammy Jr... THE END..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just read the WU and I am done. Ayaan is dumb. Asad is the dumbest. That Bitch needs to die. And both the Sidiqqui sisters need to get the hell away from the loser Ahmed Khan brothers becasue frankly, these girls deserve so much better.

Girlfriend you are late to the bashing party. Dumbness seems to run in the Khan family , the men specifically . Yeah I will always maintain that they deserve better , too bad they got stuck with such sucky soulmates ๐Ÿ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kulfi jaan did ur col,or change to green just recently or long ago? sorry i just felt the color changed recently so wanted to wish u๐Ÿ˜ณ
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Karu are you really convinced or way too pissed off to argue further?๐Ÿ˜† I guess its the later๐Ÿ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Closed...

Ayan thinks Asad slept with Tanveer on his wedding day because he didn't want to marry Zoya, Asad thinks he slept with Tanveer, Billi is succeeding and running free, and soon Asad will accept Jammy Jr... THE END..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes now that it is estalblished that Mr. Dumbness slept with that billa - can we get them married so they can live miserably ever after with their billa bacche and get the two Siddiqui sisters to marry, hot anygry young men with a heart of gold who will treat them like princesses Embarrassed
countingstarz thumbnail
I hope Zoya leaving the taveez behind hits him right in the feels ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

kulfi jaan did ur col,or change to green just recently or long ago? sorry i just felt the color changed recently so wanted to wish u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes it changed Embarrassed On that GHATIA day when that GHATIA precap was shown ๐Ÿคข
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Karu are you really convinced or way too pissed off to argue further?๐Ÿ˜† I guess its the later๐Ÿ˜†

im sleepy๐Ÿ˜†
well babes i really agree, as much as i dont want to its a fact, donno how easy is it for them to just ACT it up in intws, i judged these morons from intws n can see alot happening๐Ÿ˜†
watever it is, if its meant to be it can happen years later also or just not๐Ÿ˜ณ

c i aint pissed๐Ÿ˜†

countingstarz thumbnail

Yes now that it is estalblished that Mr. Dumbness slept with that billa - can we get them married so they can live miserably ever after with their billa bacche and get the two Siddiqui sisters to marry, hot anygry young men with a heart of gold who will treat them like princesses ๐Ÿ˜ณ

If only , I would love for Zoya to be with some NY hottie who gets her๐Ÿ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

I hope Zoya leaving the taveez behind hits him right in the feels ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am keeping my expectations very low. Considering he looked more worried and concerned about that BITCH today than he did about the supposed love of his life ๐Ÿ˜ก