TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ - Page 100

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

🤗i use to ship them too in real life cause they indeed had the vibes, tacker use to blush so much back then😳
Yaar woh Krystal ke sath bhi blush karta hai😆 I know you are gonna beat me up for this😆

🤗i use to ship them too in real life cause they indeed had the vibes, tacker use to blush so much back then😳

I watched the previous one you had posted and they really had the vibes. He stared at her alot like some other people I know ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yaar woh Krystal ke sath bhi blush karta hai😆 I know you are gonna beat me up for this😆

watch this one, tacker enever laughed like this b4! roggie this ones just for u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7eE6FfIsA
Originally posted by divc

I watched the previous one you had posted and they really had the vibes. He stared at her alot like some other people I know ðŸ˜†

I guess it comes with the KARAN name...😆.. You should see Karan Kundra... Staring at his best during KMH BTS when he wasn't dating...😆
Originally posted by Closed...

I guess it comes with the KARAN name...😆.. You should see Karan Kundra... Staring at his best during KMH BTS when he wasn't dating...😆
he really put me off by dating madhura naik😆

guess karan;s do make a bad choice sumtymes😆

he really put me off by dating madhura naik😆

guess karan;s do make a bad choice sumtymes😆

I so want a scene like this with Asad and Zoya... Is it allowed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-GHXJgANM

watch this one, tacker enever laughed like this b4! roggie this ones just for u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR7eE6FfIsA
See i don deny they had chemistry..But the guy flirts with Krystal as well😆 That you gotta agree..You know its really difficult to convince me that an actor is into his costar based on these scenes or interviews😆 They are really good actors to begin with and they don mind flirting to make it real😆 Unless of course there is constant staring and blushing..Even then i maintain its just a crush😆 I guess i have manged pissing you off😆😆
I just read the WU and I am done. Ayaan is dumb. Asad is the dumbest. That Bitch needs to die. And both the Sidiqqui sisters need to get the hell away from the loser Ahmed Khan brothers becasue frankly, these girls deserve so much better.
Originally posted by Closed...

I so want a scene like this with Asad and Zoya... Is it allowed

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-GHXJgANM
their kiss😳 gosh i use to gush like crazy back then, every angle was dissected😆
i hope gul ammi gives us sumthing relatively close! its a sin not to make ksg do such scenes which r highly of his caliber😆

ragini...u win BAS😃