Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i can understand ranji...and i am still in that effect...stories which touch my heart..i get too attached to those and its difficult for me to come out of it...but i seriously dont want to hear future track predictions anymore...i am done with it...i can not change anything...so better i dont make any predictions now on...and i am already thinking about todays episode

To be honest, i don care about Asad and Zoya at the moment.Its more to do with how Gul deals with something as sensitive as rape..I recently did a project on rape victims and traumatic to say the least..as someone suggested, you don make the victim feel guilty or marry the rapist..Not done..Consent given under the influence of drugs is obviously nothing less than coercion and the last thing you need to do here is make the victim feel guilty..It doesn't matter if its a guy..The issue is gender neutral..This is exactly what is bothering me the most at the moment..
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niharikapriya1

rashda...i need ur help😳

sure whats up ? πŸ˜Š
arnav4ever thumbnail
BTW who ever starts making the thread take out the portion of the Siggy Contest 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

To be honest, i don care about Asad and Zoya at the moment.Its more to do with how Gul deals with something as sensitive as rape..I recently did a project on rape victims and traumatic to say the least..as someone suggested, you don make the victim feel guilty or marry the rapist..Not done..Consent given under the influence of drugs is obviously nothing less than coercion and the last thing you need to do here is make the victim feel guilty..It doesn't matter if its a guy..The issue is gender neutral..This is exactly what is bothering me the most at the moment..

i know and its very sensitive...specially when they are showing a educated family dealing with all this..
u r doing law?
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

sure whats up ? πŸ˜Š

i want VM with saathiya song(singam) having asya's romantic moments...plz*puppy face*
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i know and its very sensitive...specially when they are showing a educated family dealing with all this..
u r doing law?

YupπŸ˜†
arnav4ever thumbnail

i want VM with saathiya song(singam) having asya's romantic moments...plz*puppy face*

lol sure but after mere exams khatam so after tuesday πŸ˜Š
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

lol sure but after mere exams khatam so after tuesday πŸ˜Š

oh...it ok..i ll wait...m going to my hometown tmw...so i wont be active for 4 days...so once u completed vm,plz pm me...i ll check it once m back...

p.s. make vm on full song from start to endπŸ˜ƒ
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
arnav4ever thumbnail

oh...it ok..i ll wait...m going to my hometown tmw...so i wont be active for 4 days...so once u completed vm,plz pm me...i ll check it once m back...

p.s. make vm on full song from start to endπŸ˜ƒ

kudiye 5 minute da ghana hai πŸ˜²

LOL ill see if i can do the whole song