Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yup and then we can have Zoyaan married and Imran-Humeira married as well..We should make sure that these two couples consummate cos Jammy and Tannu are way ahead..Then a 100 episodes later, we can swap couples for some absurd reason and have Asya, Ayaan-Humeira and Imran-Tannu married and make sure the first two couples do the deed cos again Imran-Tannu have completed the task😆 We can then end the show after making sure everyone has slept with everyone👏 Now this is creative brilliance😆

depressed kahi ki😆😆
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey suja😃mai bhi bhool gayi tume wish karne

congo shongo for this green dazzler😛🥳
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: niharikapriya1

hey suja😃mai bhi bhool gayi tume wish karne

congo shongo for this green dazzler😛🥳

Thank you thank you
and credit goes to u all my chhoti shaitaan behna log😆
Originally posted by: sujataraje

Thank you thank you

and credit goes to u all my chhoti shaitaan behna log😆

he he he...thum tho itni short time mai dazzler bann gayi...😆kaha post kar rahe ho ye saare comments😆i must say u ll get karu's color soon😆
Edited by niharikapriya1 - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: niharikapriya1

he he he...thum tho itni short time mai dazzler bann gayi...😆kaha post kar rahe ho ye saare comments😆i must say u ll get karu's color soon😆

jaldi??????????mujhe to itna time lag gaya...main to snail pace me aage bad rahi hu..main bhi ab sari post pe TFS likhna shuru karungi😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

depressed kahi ki😆😆

I swear am done with this Tannu-Jammy crap🤢 Its sick and Gul is well on her way to make a mess out of something as sensitive as rape👏
@Suja-Yaar am depressed as well..Way more than you can imagine..Ask Karu how much i bugged her the other day..So much so that she told me its just a show and i need to calm down😆
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Moon i saw at fajar so pretty :*
Originally posted by: sujataraje

jaldi??????????mujhe to itna time lag gaya...main to snail pace me aage bad rahi hu..main bhi ab sari post pe TFS likhna shuru karungi😆

tfs🤣

u knopw i used to write "tfs"  before...but after joining in zoya's AT,n TKF i even stopped stalking the main forum😆i hardly read main forum's posts😆
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I swear am done with this Tannu-Jammy crap🤢 Its sick and Gul is well on her way to make a mess out of something as sensitive as rape👏
@Suja-Yaar am depressed as well..Way more than you can imagine..Ask Karu how much i bugged her the other day..So much so that she told me its just a show and i need to calm down😆

i can understand ranji...and i am still in that effect...stories which touch my heart..i get too attached to those and its difficult for me to come out of it...but i seriously dont want to hear future track predictions anymore...i am done with it...i can not change anything...so better i dont make any predictions now on...and i am already thinking about todays episode