Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ - Page 64

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by-shanakyasharan

feels like a year almost😆 but wat amuses me is bad topics on zoe n surbhi take ages to shut down but jennifer ki baat aaye toh mods jump like jack n jill😆

i know i just came across a topic saying Surbhi looks a like a man and that had 9 pages ...what the??? 😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-RiDz_rox

please dont give me heart attack ... i guess it was Vicky's assumption rather than a spoiler

No yaar it's a spoiler/prediction that was making rounds on tumblr that Vicky posted

I know it's heartbreaking.If this track comes up, nikhat and Ayaan will come to know abt it in time and save their bhaijaan

But I still hate to see this I don't Tanveer back in Asya lives. She can affect them indirectly with gaffur's truth and but don't want her coming between them again :(
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hes so chubby here😳

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aaj ke episode me kya aayega????????😭
shanakyasharan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sujataraje

aaj ke episode me kya aayega????????😭

zoe leaves khan mansion n mostly kalse ya wed se ajmer😃
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

zoe leaves khan mansion n mostly kalse ya wed se ajmer😃

😃..karu tune mujhe congrts bhi nahi kiya dazzler banne ke liye😭 tu mujhse gussaaa hai😆
shanakyasharan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sujataraje

😃..karu tune mujhe congrts bhi nahi kiya dazzler banne ke liye😭 tu mujhse gussaaa hai😆

im so confused wid every1s colors

BIG WALA SORRY😳

congo shongo bongo meri jaan! tere IF jeevan mein tujhe dhero colors naseeb ho😆🤗
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-soapfan

Some weeks back there was a spoiler posted by Vicky that was doing rounds in tumblr that post marriage to zoya asad will be put in a situation to leave her and marry Tanveer.

For now whether its to save nikhat's marriage as he and zoya will come to know the baby's truth or because he is still unaware and thinks he fathered is something to be seen

But looks like we are heading towards it. As much as I hate it, it's the fact that we are heading towards worst

Yup and then we can have Zoyaan married and Imran-Humeira married as well..We should make sure that these two couples consummate cos Jammy and Tannu are way ahead..Then a 100 episodes later, we can swap couples for some absurd reason and have Asya, Ayaan-Humeira and Imran-Tannu married and make sure the first two couples do the deed cos again Imran-Tannu have completed the task😆 We can then end the show after making sure everyone has slept with everyone👏 Now this is creative brilliance😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

im so confused wid every1s colors

BIG WALA SORRY😳

congo shongo bongo meri jaan! tere IF jeevan mein tujhe dhero colors naseeb ho😆🤗

thnk u thnk u...main congrts bhi maang leti hu logo se😆😆
i have already found lots of colourful people here (read u all)..now i dont care about other colours😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-rogerrocks

Yup and then we can have Zoyaan married and Imran-Humeira married as well..We should make sure that these two couples consummate cos Jammy and Tannu are way ahead..Then a 100 episodes later, we can swap couples for some absurd reason and have Asya, Ayaan-Humeira and Imran-Tannu married and make sure the first two couples do the deed cos again Imran-Tannu have completed the task😆 We can then end the show after making sure everyone has slept with everyone👏 Now this is creative brilliance😆

please stop this crap...i am not in joke or sarcasm mood...i have had enough of all this