TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ - Page 53

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Closed...

Exactly.. His actions are confusing me...😕...  He didn't question Tanveer or anything ... He even drove back with her and walked in with her.. Who knows... Asad has bipolar attitude so I can't say anything...

P.S Heya Nihu babe

I think I just have to convince myself of the fact that they did indeed have sex. Don't the IF articles always come true? We were convinced we weren't gonna be shown this shit and we were, so now I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out to be true that the billi raped him ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I thought she's 26! ðŸ˜†

They aren't talking about Surbhi,, ðŸ˜† They said Roopal (girl from SSLK) is 23 years old..not Surbhi..
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I think I just have to convince myself of the fact that they did indeed have sex. Don't the IF articles always come true? We were convinced we weren't gonna be shown this shit and we were, so now I wouldn't be surprised if it did turn out to be true that the billi raped him ðŸ¤¢

I don't think that they had sex but Tanveer might convince him that they did.. But that does raise questions on her character too.. But considering the fact that Asads character is super dumb, dense, dimwitted, and gullible, I wouldn't be surprised if he falls for Tanveers lies..
y u guys r talking abt billi-tannu had sex😭is it confirmed?😭 ðŸ˜­
hi tanvi🤗

asad ll be guilty n goes to ajmeer not after zoya😭omg...y m getting all bad news subah subah😭😭
Originally posted by niharikapriya1

hi tanvi🤗

asad ll be guilty n goes to ajmeer not after zoya😭omg...y m getting all bad news subah subah😭😭

Aww, Nihu ... Don't worry.. I'm sure there will  be at least something positive.. A poor production house like 4 lions wouldn't just go to Ajmer to just shoot a dream sequence on Tadap Tadap😡 I hate that song to infinity...

I suggest you keep your expectations low
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago

credit: original uploader and soniraj1
Originally posted by Closed...

Aww, Nihu ... Don't worry.. I'm sure there will  be at least something positive.. A poor production house like 4 lions wouldn't just go to Ajmer to just shoot a dream sequence on Tadap Tadap😡 I hate that song to infinity...

I suggest you keep your expectations low

ok...i ll try to control myself😭m not from hindi bg so i dont know that many hindi songs,i know only famous songs.after oishi confirmed this song i watched it on YT...omg that was ðŸ¤¢i didnt like that music at all😡i hate GUL for torturing us with Tammy SR and now ruining KaBhi's beautiful performance with this ugly song🤢

Is this Zoya or Surbhi? If Zoya then:

OMG COULD IT BE? Is she wearing skinny jeans?! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜ƒ

This looks like its Surbhi not Zoya... She is wearing her glasses and skinny jeans... I suggest the poor PH to allow Surbhi to wear her own skinny jeans instead of the fugly ones they give her... Skinnies looks so sexy on her...