Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

surbhi is special naπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Absolutely!!!
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

Sexy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...

totally☺️
Hey Guyzz !!! Time has come to see the less of me. Now I will be active only on weekends and if on weekdays that be too to check the activity around but  will try to connect with you all as frequently as I can. Because its school time  . 

And I am like .

I am so damn frustrated... I deserve another month off, worked too hard lately   
Edited by Ruchi-interest - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ruchi-interest

Hey Guyzz !!! Time has come to see the less of me. Now I will be active only on weekends and if on weekdays that be too to check the activity around but  will try to connect with you all as frequently as I can. Because its school time  . 

And I am like .

I am so damn frustrated... I deserve another month off, worked too hard lately   

C u next weekend then!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

C u next weekend then!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ

I don't wanna go πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Ruchi-interest

I don't wanna go πŸ˜­

Wait lemme get a bucket πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sujataraje

for me even letting tannu stay in house plus no one raising fingers on her will be starting of this future lame track.it goes this wayπŸ˜†
It just doesn't make Asad lame but Zoya too. If they come back from Ajmer patching up and all but Tanveer is not exposed still, then Zoya's keeping quiet is so stupid...

She was dealing with Tanveer herself so long protecting him from her jaws, as Asad never would go against her and Dilshaad was behaving blind to her advances. But what can she protect now, man has lost everything, his respect and dignity, what's left in him, why should she keep quiet?

Not sure how they play with Tanveer, if they unite at Ajmer?

She should be send to jail, but if they want to keep her around, then maybe Razia helps her out of it, even though lady like her should kill her, she is breathing bomb for her, knows too much and is really of no use to her..

Can she come with rape charge later? Wont she have to proof with some medical test? So really don't see how they can make her stay after this..
OK i just saw a couple of old scenes and i swear its not the same anymore I saw a thread on the forum about this and tried to experiment it myselfπŸ˜† Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the same?πŸ˜† Everytime i see a romantic scene, the only thing i remember is that bitch molesting Asad Someone pls tell me am not aloneπŸ˜†