Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Btw guys. is there any new spoiler? Am lazy to stalk the forum😆 I just saw Tanvi post something about KSG not being able to bear the heat a few pages back and i don have patience to read that either cos its too long😆..But i read giee's post about Asad not going to Ajmer for Zoya..Ye kaise pata chala?😆

no spoiler ranji...but what about this giee's post??!?m clueless😕
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

🤣
u dont know this story?????😆

I just know tht one day Karan teased her about one "suleiman bhai" but i didnt know who is this guy, so he is the guy in black shirt ??
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Btw guys. is there any new spoiler? Am lazy to stalk the forum😆 I just saw Tanvi post something about KSG not being able to bear the heat a few pages back and i don have patience to read that either cos its too long😆..But i read giee's post about Asad not going to Ajmer for Zoya..Ye kaise pata chala?😆

No, the article just talks about how KSG left the conference because of the long shooting hours..

Then it said Asads guilt took him to Ajmer.. It didn't say specifically that he didn't go after Zoya, we are just assuming..

And it talks about how they had to shoot Tadap Tadap in the heat and get the long dupatta on his face which took 3-4 retakes and basically irritated KSG...😆
LOL... people are jumping on me for telling the truth😆
Marysaa thumbnail
I SO WANT ASYA MARIAGE JUST FOR WATCHING ASYA/KABHI IN THE SAME BED CLOSE TO CLOSE LIKE WE ALWAYS HAV IN SERIALS POST SHAADI, LIKE HE HAS HIS HAND ON HER WAIST ETC ETC ... 
Originally posted by: Marysaa

I SO WANT ASYA MARIAGE JUST FOR WATCHING ASYA/KABHI IN THE SAME BED CLOSE TO CLOSE LIKE WE ALWAYS HAV IN SERIALS POST SHAADI, LIKE HE HAS HIS HAND ON HER WAIST ETC ETC ... 

Wishful thinking at the moment...😆
Marysaa thumbnail
QH TEAM IS APPARENTLY COME BACK IN MUMBAI

🐷 happy 
This is in Amber Fort

Marysaa thumbnail