Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Heya Giee

Yeah I noticed that too while posting.. Lol... He is also staring at her... I wonder why Mr.Grover, who is always prepared to go on and on about his personal life, doesn't want to answer questions about it.. Lol .. That's new..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Closed...

Heya Giee

Yeah I noticed that too while posting.. Lol... He is also staring at her... I wonder why Mr.Grover, who is always prepared to go on and on about his personal life, doesn't want to answer questions about it.. Lol .. That's new..

He is staring at her dono pictures mai...and they both look drained out ...and his personal life is not very personal you see 😆
I'm still upset about this typical Tadap Tadap tacky song ... I don't like it one single bit... They should have done some song research.. This is to filmy to be true... I so wanted Chayee Hai Tanhai or a song like Aye Ajnabee from Dil Se... But no, they had to go with Tadap Tadap... 
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm still upset about this typical Tadap Tadap tacky song ... I don't like it one single bit... They should have done some song research.. This is to filmy to be true... I so wanted Chayee Hai Tanhai or a song like Aye Ajnabee from Dil Se... But no, they had to go with Tadap Tadap...

I dont lije tadap tadap either...I wanted tanhayi tamhayi or aye ajnabi !!! 😭
P.S- that article made it clear that Adku didnt go after her!! and we ll get another dargah scene...eep I am excited 😃
This content was originally posted by: giee

I dont lije tadap tadap either...I wanted tanhayi tamhayi or aye ajnabi !!! 😭
P.S- that article made it clear that Adku didnt go after her!! and we ll get another dargah scene...eep I am excited 😃

Oh yes, another Dargah scene... Ajmer Shariff is beautiful by the way... I've been there when I was young... I wanted him to go after her but seems like his guilt drove him there... Poor Asad.. He looks like a sadist and a man in deep depression... I haven't seen a single picture of Asad (not Karan), with normal expressions... He is crying in all of them... 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hola people..Am watching Barfi for like the 4th time on TV and crying buckets😆 On the positive side, i have forgotten all about QH for the moment😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail
To all in Calgary/Canada (Tanvi, Bal, Rashda etc. dunno Whr in Canada u'll reside)

Read abt the floods in the newspaper this morn. Hope u all r fine. Be safe.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its not about the liking for this song...but does this song fit here in this case?????i mean she did not betray him...so why he is singing tadap tadap😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujataraje

its not about the liking for this song...but does this song fit here in this case?????i mean she did not betray him...so why he is singing tadap tadap😆

Word. That's exactly what I wanted to say.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nautanki_anu

To all in Calgary/Canada (Tanvi, Bal, Rashda etc. dunno Whr in Canada u'll reside)

Read abt the floods in the newspaper this morn. Hope u all r fine. Be safe.

hey anu..tu to goldie goldie hone wali hai😃