Frequent Posters

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Look at the story synopsis above the forum-Akash will marry PoonamπŸ˜‰
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, I saw all the sources the verify the wedding but I was curious whether it will happen now instead of Gautum and Poonam wedding or later. Since Akash is the main lead, mo matter what they will end up together, in a rishta or emotionally. ( in this case, Rishta from Poonam's side and emotion from Akash's side .)
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hateme2

100% chance of Akash marrying Poonam.

In SBB segment, it was told yesterday.

phewww ... i cant imagine even a fictional character having to go through that sort of a family! 
thank you for putting my mind at ease!
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Loool afcours because he is lead sooo dont expect this wedding tooo happen 
priakachan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think that Akash will be marrying Poonam after Poonam's marriage with Gautam~ But seeing that the actor who is enacting Gautam is a pretty popular face...I think, even if Akash marries Poonam..his character will again return somewhere or other in the serial...πŸ˜›

Akash will be the one to marry Poonam because if they bring in Gautam-Poonam wedding then the trps will drop like mangoes from the tree!πŸ˜†
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100% Akash is marrying Poonam.
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priakachan

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0033ff">I don't think that Akash will be marrying Poonam after Poonam's marriage with Gautam~ But seeing that the actor who is enacting Gautam is a pretty popular face...I think, even if Akash marries Poonam..his character will again return somewhere or other in the serial...πŸ˜›

Akash will be the one to marry Poonam because if they bring in Gautam-Poonam wedding then the trps will drop like mangoes from the tree!πŸ˜†</font>

Lol, mangoes from a tree... Ha! So true...