India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

zoya is a pure dumb yesterday (Page 2)

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
If according to you Zoya was DUMB yesterday than I feel Asad has been the DUMB-EST ever since Tanveer came!

He got many opportunities to hav a doubt on Tanveer, but he always chose to ignore coz Tannu was his bf n he knew her since childhoodDead

Well, according to me, neither Zoya nor Asad were at any fault yesterday, n I am only talking about yesterday since ur post is about yesterday, everythin that happened yesterday was very much justified!!

Edited by nupsie - 22 June 2013 at 12:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........braich_gal-ElmoFuj-

gowthamgouti Groupbie
gowthamgouti
gowthamgouti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

If according to you Zoya was DUMB yesterday than I feel Asad has been the DUMB-EST ever since Tanveer came!

He got many opportunities to hav a doubt on Tanveer, but he always chose to ignore coz Tannu was his bf n he knew her since childhoodDead

Well, according to me, neither Zoya nor Asad were at any fault yesterday, n I am only talking about yesterday since ur post is about yesterday, everythin that happened yesterday was very much justified!!
yeah but y she is not sharing anything with dilshad ... every knows how close they r ... even she slapped asad without thinking for a moment after seen zoya crying like that
Azutshi Senior Member
Azutshi
Azutshi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Darling I was thinking the same...
nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowthamgouti

i am not saying that she should run every wer on nikah day  ... but tannu even warned her of SH even on wedding day ... then y dint shen even tell dilshad or nahma about this ... i agree with u that asad wont believe her ... but wat about dilshad ... she would be always on zoyas side ... she also told asad once that " wat zoya is sayng may not be false" ... so wat about that ... attempt to stop the plan in my view is informing someone about that ... 

if she say tht to dilshad ... do u think dilshad will say, no zoya u r saying lies ... 

She shd have confided in Dilshad (though not Najma as I guess she wd feel Najma is too young) But for Zoya Asad's trust in her means everything. So she probably wanted him to trust her more than n e one else. 

I was reacting to the paragraph marked in red (your third para) in my previous post.
-cyndu- Goldie
-cyndu-
-cyndu-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I agree tannu said that before but zoya was helpless due to asad's blind trust on tanveer.
And zoya saw the man she loves half naked with another girl so i am sure she would have been shattered and at that point of time who can think something..they will feel betrayed and broken!!

I don't think zoya was dumb or whatever happened was her mistake!! 
-ARSHI_LOVE- Goldie
-ARSHI_LOVE-
-ARSHI_LOVE-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
i think zoya is acting as when dilshad was scolding asad at some instances she behaved i mean she looked at everyone like something wrong is being said and then quickly composing herself again looked down...i noticed this expression twice on her face yesterday...so looking forward for future epis...

Edited by arshi_ke_dewane - 22 June 2013 at 2:14am
Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
she was overcome by grief after seeing them together.come'on she got the shock of her life.m sure when she think it through she will understand that asad is innocent
saruu. IF-Dazzler
saruu.
saruu.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Its called shock love.

Go to top