India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

zoya is a pure dumb yesterday

gowthamgouti Groupbie
gowthamgouti
gowthamgouti

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I GOT A DOUBT WHEN TANVEER CALLED ZOYA AND TOLD ABOUT SR ...
Y CANT ZOYA SWITCH ON THE SPEAKER PHONE SO THAT ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS CAN LISTEN ... TANVEER TALKED TO HER FOR ABOUT 2 MINS ... 

IF SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT ... THAT WOULD BE THE END OF TANVEER ... 
SHE WOULD HAVE RECORDED TANVEER CONVERSATIONS MANY TIMES ... SHE WOULD HAVE INFORMED ABOUT THE TANVEERS SH PLAN TO DILSHAD, RASHID, AYAAN AND NIJAMA BEFORE MARRIAGE ... Y DINT SHE  DO THAT ... DONT CALL ONLY ASAD AS DUMB ... ZOYA IS MORE DUMBER THAN ASAD ... 

IF U KNOW THE SH PLAN BEFORE, U SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP IT ... BEFORE MARRIAGE ...
BUT WAT U HAVE DONE ... GOT READY FOR THE MARRIAGE ... WAITED FOR ASAD FOR ENTIRE NIGHT SITTNG AND CRYING ... FINALLY BASHING ASAD THAT HE CHEATED ON HER EVEN AFTER KNOWING ASADS TENDENCY ... 
UR STAYED WITH HIM FOR 2 NIGHTS ... IN MANGALPUR AND ALSO IN GUEST HOUSE WER ASAD WAS EVEN DRUNK ... 

U FELL ON HIM IN MANY CONVINCING POSITIONS AND EVEN ROLLED ON THE FLOOR WITH HIM BUT HE DINT EVEN TRY TO BEHAVE VULGUR (EVEN HE KNOW THAT U LOVE HIM AND U WONT RESIST IF HE ADVANCES TO AN EXTENT) ... STILL U THINK HE CHEATED ON U EVEN AFTER U KNOW ABOUT SH PLAN AND TANVEERS WICKED IDEAS ...

LOOKING FORWARD FOR AJMER TRACK AND HOW ZOYA RESPONDS ... TODAY IT MAY BE A REFLEX ACTION BUT LETS SEE WAT HAPPENS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tharaniiPriyankahosanariatagoresuniksNkapoor3raneeb

gowthamgouti Groupbie
gowthamgouti
gowthamgouti

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
plz respond
raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hey they are in shock and shattered with the turn of events---Zoya will be the one to unravel the mystery!
awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i don't thing its asad or zoya fault

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Axce11-jawaria-

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowthamgouti

I GOT A DOUBT WHEN TANVEER CALLED ZOYA AND TOLD ABOUT SR ...
Y CANT ZOYA SWITCH ON THE SPEAKER PHONE SO THAT ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS CAN LISTEN ... TANVEER TALKED TO HER FOR ABOUT 2 MINS ... 

IF SHE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT ... THAT WOULD BE THE END OF TANVEER ... 
SHE WOULD HAVE RECORDED TANVEER CONVERSATIONS MANY TIMES ... SHE WOULD HAVE INFORMED ABOUT THE TANVEERS SH PLAN TO DILSHAD, RASHID, AYAAN AND NIJAMA BEFORE MARRIAGE ... Y DINT SHE  DO THAT ... DONT CALL ONLY ASAD AS DUMB ... ZOYA IS MORE DUMBER THAN ASAD ... 

IF U KNOW THE SH PLAN BEFORE, U SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP IT ... BEFORE MARRIAGE ...
BUT WAT U HAVE DONE ... GOT READY FOR THE MARRIAGE ... WAITED FOR ASAD FOR ENTIRE NIGHT SITTNG AND CRYING ... FINALLY BASHING ASAD THAT HE CHEATED ON HER EVEN AFTER KNOWING ASADS TENDENCY ... 
UR STAYED WITH HIM FOR 2 NIGHTS ... IN MANGALPUR AND ALSO IN GUEST HOUSE WER ASAD WAS EVEN DRUNK ... 

U FELL ON HIM IN MANY CONVINCING POSITIONS AND EVEN ROLLED ON THE FLOOR WITH HIM BUT HE DINT EVEN TRY TO BEHAVE VULGUR (EVEN HE KNOW THAT U LOVE HIM AND U WONT RESIST IF HE ADVANCES TO AN EXTENT) ... STILL U THINK HE CHEATED ON U EVEN AFTER U KNOW ABOUT SH PLAN AND TANVEERS WICKED IDEAS ...

LOOKING FORWARD FOR AJMER TRACK AND HOW ZOYA RESPONDS ... TODAY IT MAY BE A REFLEX ACTION BUT LETS SEE WAT HAPPENS

@ red. Tannu dint tell Zoya when n how she is goin to do SR with Asad. She tried warning Asad abt Tannu's evil intentions several times in the past. But did Asad listen??? What do you expect her to do on her wedding day??? Run across all over town searching for Tannu or get ready for the wedding n wait for her dulha who said he'll come a lil later n trust him??? She has been keeping an eye on Tannu. She may not even have thot in her wildest dreams that Tannu will choose her wedding day to do the deed. How do u expect a woman to react when she is in her wedding attire n sees her hubby-to-be in a compromising position on a bed in some Godforsaken factory ???Zoya reacted the way any girl wd. She is in shock. Give her some time to start thinking logically. 

Edited by nautanki_anu - 22 June 2013 at 12:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaliarecoupbraich_gal

gowthamgouti Groupbie
gowthamgouti
gowthamgouti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i am not saying that she should run every wer on nikah day  ... but tannu even warned her of SH even on wedding day ... then y dint shen even tell dilshad or nahma about this ... i agree with u that asad wont believe her ... but wat about dilshad ... she would be always on zoyas side ... she also told asad once that " wat zoya is sayng may not be false" ... so wat about that ... attempt to stop the plan in my view is informing someone about that ... 

if she say tht to dilshad ... do u think dilshad will say, no zoya u r saying lies ... 
gowthamgouti Groupbie
gowthamgouti
gowthamgouti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
i am not saying that she should run every wer on nikah day  ... but tannu even warned her of SH even on wedding day ... then y dint she even tell dilshad or nahma about this ... i agree with u that asad wont believe her ... but wat about dilshad ... she would be always on zoyas side ... she also told asad once that " wat zoya is sayng may not be false" ... so wat about that ... attempt to stop the plan in my view is informing someone about that ... 

if she say tht to dilshad ... do u think dilshad will say, no zoya u r saying lies ... 
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
When something so big happens to one person, the spontaneous reaction of the mind is 'shock' where ones body turns stiff and numb at the same time. 

During this, you can not expect much from the person concerned. They are traumatized in a way. So was Zoya. It would be highly unfair to judge her.
 Yes,  kept chanting 'turn the speaker on PLEASE', while watching, but when she didn't, I wasn't mad. She was in shock, in denial, and was concerned about Asad's safety.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutaahaliabraich_gal-jawaria-

Go to top