Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will Asad understand Rashid now? *Edtited* (Page 7)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Enigma..

I wnt compare dem bcoz dey both r diffrnt...
i ain't comparing both  Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

this is NOT the same thing yaari...Raashid betrayed dilshaad long b4 that factory thing nd i don't think he was forced that time...nd if u r saying abt Raashid he never cared to fight for himself or to explain also why he left them on their own...when it came to his life only then he tried to open his mouth tab bhi nahi bolta ...the fact is he is a spine less man nd asad shud never identify with him!!!!!
this was my opinion but i have a feeling that they are gng to show asad nd raashid's reconciliation now which i think is wrong but it will happen...
lol i HATE rashid :|
I don think it'll be wrong to show their reconciliation.. anyway i respect your views.. i'm not talking about what the situation but they're standing the same position Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..vidhi..

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Same here.Smile

I sympathise with Rashid, but I am not too fond of that music Dilshad gets when he comes near...I wonder if they will be brought together as one family at the end of it...Rashid and his two wives...I will not mind, though it is not my dream.Smile

Zoya is the only one who can reconcile Asad with his father, like she did with Dilshad yesterday...Smile
i just want the patch up.. as i said i don want DilRa reunion.. i agree with you Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Asad n rashid r two diferent person
stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
he should atleast understand that it's easy to make a mistake unknowingly (even though we know he didn't).

i think he just wouldn't have much to say to rashid for d while...being shame n all LOL

Go to top