Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will Asad understand Rashid now? *Edtited* (Page 6)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlahBytes

While I agree that Rashid and Asad need to patch up, I do not see why he should understand what it was like to be his father. Even Dilshad was wrong when she compared Asad to his dad because unlike Rashid, Asad will definitely fight for what is his ie Zoya. And Zoya also unlike Dilshad will not stop until she gets to what really transpired in that godown once the shock wears off. These two are very strong characters I think.

Nice post by the way Smile
yes i agree Asad will try to convince zoya and will probably do anything possible.. Dilsahd did so because we believe what we see, ain't we? no matter how well we know our beloved one's... this will give Asad a push to prove him that he isn't like his abbu Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Hmmm. That is true. I do feel some piece of the puzzle is still missing. It has to be if they want a nire logical, and a more convincing story. But haan i dont want Asad to completely hate his father because no matter how weak, Rashid did do some things for Asad.

But he never speaks up when anyone talks against him and Dilshaad. That is masla. :( but i hope all that would be solved. I loved your post though :D
thanks for appreciating my post... cv can't reveal everything like this.. which will apparently loose all the grip.. if we know everything, we wouldn't need to watch episode when Zoe's abbu n Raziya's truth will come out.. also i don believe in Raziya's word that Zoya is illegitimate Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. something is hidden all of those.. she won't know if Zoe's ammi was married to Siddique... we din know Siddique's confession what he feels for his lost child etc.. which might have connection with everyone... Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-AsYa-..

No re...Rashid had an affair wid Shirin in his own will..And Asad did it under drug influence,thinking Billo 2 be Zoe.So I don't expect Asad to understand and forgive Rashid.Ever.Neither would I like to watch it.Smile

Nice post btw.Big smile

i feel something is missing with Rashid's past.. without knowing we can't draw any conclusion.. i know you are right on your position..

Same zoe all knows Asad slept with Tannu and something happened between them though she knows Asad wasn't at fault.. and leave him forever without listening a single word... that doesn't mean Asad din deserve a chance to explain.. so is Rashid... as i said something is missing.. he also needs a chnce from Asad to describe his stand.. but how will Rashid do if Asad doesn't understand like i showed an example if Zoe never listans Asad..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lost_Somewhere

Lost_Somewhere IF-Dazzler
Lost_Somewhere
Lost_Somewhere

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

No re...Rashid had an affair wid Shirin in his own will..And Asad did it under drug influence,thinking Billo 2 be Zoe.So I don't expect Asad to understand and forgive Rashid.Ever.Neither would I like to watch it.Smile

Nice post btw.Big smile

i feel something is missing with Rashid's past.. without knowing we can't draw any conclusion.. i know you are right on your position..

Same zoe all knows Asad slept with Tannu and something happened between them though she knows Asad wasn't at fault.. and leave him forever without listening a single word... that doesn't mean Asad din deserve a chance to explain.. so is Rashid... as i said something is missing.. he also needs a chnce from Asad to describe his stand.. but how will Rashid do if Asad doesn't understand like i showed an example if Zoe never listans Asad..

U r right.Frankly speaking,Rashid never seemed to be creepy enough to cheat his wife who is his true love.There might be some kind of 'twist' in Rashid's love-story too.May be in the upcoming episodes,the truth about him is gonna come up that how he ended up wid Shirin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged

U r right.Frankly speaking,Rashid never seemed to be creepy enough to cheat his wife who is his true love.There might be some kind of 'twist' in Rashid's love-story too.May be in the upcoming episodes,the truth about him is gonna come up that how he ended up wid Shirin.
thank you.. and i'll love to see the twist.. Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
this is NOT the same thing yaari...Raashid betrayed dilshaad long b4 that factory thing nd i don't think he was forced that time...nd if u r saying abt Raashid he never cared to fight for himself or to explain also why he left them on their own...when it came to his life only then he tried to open his mouth tab bhi nahi bolta ...the fact is he is a spine less man nd asad shud never identify with him!!!!!
this was my opinion but i have a feeling that they are gng to show asad nd raashid's reconciliation now which i think is wrong but it will happen...
lol i HATE rashid :|
..Enigma.. IF-Dazzler
..Enigma..
..Enigma..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I wnt compare dem bcoz dey both r diffrnt...
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Originally posted by chicksoup

I think they siad it through th eother characters...

When Rashid came with Ayan, he begged for Dilshad's forgiveness-means he had really left her for Shireen.

The second time he left, he was forced to and he told Dilshad the same..that there was a majboori related to what happened at the factory.

That is why Dilshad accuses him of two timing and he keeps quiet...he did exactly that. 

About getting framed...for th emurder and fire...YES, I think Asad will understand that the second time Rashid left was because he was framed...that will be much later, I am thinking...Smile

Rashid falling for Shireen:  I hope I don't start a riot with this:

It is not uncommon for a Muslim man to have more than one wife- not justified, but it isa practice-  Rashid was at fault because he hid it from both his wives...Shireen thought she was his first wife...Smile
bold: hope Asad understands because Promo showed us Zoe to bring two families together,isn't it? so i don think there's any other better reason for this.. today or tomorrow all the mu between two fmily gotta cleared, so this is a great opportunity for this

las bold.. i don know what to say but i don want Rashid-Dilshad union.. just want them to have a mu free warm relation Tongue

Same here.Smile

I sympathise with Rashid, but I am not too fond of that music Dilshad gets when he comes near...I wonder if they will be brought together as one family at the end of it...Rashid and his two wives...I will not mind, though it is not my dream.Smile

Zoya is the only one who can reconcile Asad with his father, like she did with Dilshad yesterday...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top