Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will Asad understand Rashid now? *Edtited* (Page 4)

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

You know yesterday only i was talking to Noopur and all at the JaaNu AT and i said the same thing.
When he turned his face to look at Rashid, this thought crossed my mind that maybe now he might be able to see through Rashid. But then again, I went like naaah, that look was full of loathing! 

But i d believe Asas should. But then again, going by his personality it wont be weird or wrong if he hated Rashid more now.

Great post, Yaari! Hug
thank you Faiza Hug i know he mightn't consider about Rashid.. thats why i'm saying Zoe can push him after they back together that Rashid should be given a chance too... because if Zoe blindly avoided and never gave any chance to Asad. he wouldn't come to her either... so is Rashid. he should try listening him... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
No! He does not have to go through such a pain to experience his dad's feelings/condition.
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Asad might finally try and understand what happened 17 years ago but Rashid does not deserve forgiveness.

Yes, Rashid was manipulated by Razia but at the end of the day he is still a criminal. He committed arson and helped cover up a murder of a woman (Zoya's mother). The only reason he is not in jail is because he is a weak character who chose his freedom over the lives of his wife and two children.

Asad, maybe, will be less judgmental about Rashid but I hope that Gul never has Asad ever completely forgive his father because quite frankly the man doesn't deserve it!

Edited by delena90 - 22 June 2013 at 12:24am
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Asad might finally try and understand what happened 17 years ago but Rashid does not deserve forgiveness.

Yes, Rashid was manipulated by Razia but at the end of the day he is still a criminal. He committed arson and helped cover up a murder of a woman (Zoya's mother). The only reason he is not in jail is because he is a weak character who chose his freedom over the lives of his wife and two children.

Asad, maybe, will be less judgmental about Rashid but I hope that Gul never has Asad ever completely forgive his father because quite frankly the man doesn't deserve it!

bold.. i don think so.. i respect your views but on beginning one of the promo it was how zoe will bring two family together.. so i'm hopeful she'll do it one day.. and everyone will leave happily.. i want Rashid to be forgiven so that he leaves with Shireen with no guilt in him..
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

You know yesterday only i was talking to Noopur and all at the JaaNu AT and i said the same thing.
When he turned his face to look at Rashid, this thought crossed my mind that maybe now he might be able to see through Rashid. But then again, I went like naaah, that look was full of loathing! 

But i d believe Asas should. But then again, going by his personality it wont be weird or wrong if he hated Rashid more now.

Great post, Yaari! Hug
thank you Faiza Hug i know he mightn't consider about Rashid.. thats why i'm saying Zoe can push him after they back together that Rashid should be given a chance too... because if Zoe blindly avoided and never gave any chance to Asad. he wouldn't come to her either... so is Rashid. he should try listening him... 

I agree. But you know Rashid doesn't deserve 100% forgiveness. I mean the man was tricked into marrying Shireen, but he did have kids with her before the marriage, so he did cheat. And uptil now they haven't shown that anyone tricked Rashid into sleeping with her.

But many times it is shown that Rashid chose Raziya's offer and left Shireen because he did not want the shadows of his mistake to fall on her. Well, he couldve admitted the murder later when he was with Shireen . (Though he didn't murder ofc)

But to some extent, Rashid is a coward, a weak man but sadly innocent. So yes, I hope Asad sees thrugh him to that extent. And Zoya will defo help him! Big smile Because Zoya and Rashid share a wonderful, adorable bond.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90-RohitMaxwell-

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by delena90

bold.. i don think so.. i respect your views but on beginning one of the promo it was how zoe will bring two family together.. so i'm hopeful she'll do it one day.. and everyone will leave happily.. i want Rashid to be forgiven so that he leaves with Shireen with no guilt in him..

She can still reunite the two families but until Rashid's back story proves otherwise he is a coward and doesn't deserve it.

Rashid leaving Shireen doesn't redeem him. For Dilshaad and Rashid  to ever be together again Shireen will have to die.
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Great post, Yaari! Hug

I agree. But you know Rashid doesn't deserve 100% forgiveness. I mean the man was tricked into marrying Shireen, but he did have kids with her before the marriage, so he did cheat. And uptil now they haven't shown that anyone tricked Rashid into sleeping with her.

But many times it is shown that Rashid chose Raziya's offer and left Shireen because he did not want the shadows of his mistake to fall on her. Well, he couldve admitted the murder later when he was with Shireen . (Though he didn't murder ofc)

But to some extent, Rashid is a coward, a weak man but sadly innocent. So yes, I hope Asad sees thrugh him to that extent. And Zoya will defo help him! Big smile Because Zoya and Rashid share a wonderful, adorable bond.

Clap
...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I agree.The look which he gave to Rashid y'day said it all.

Go to top