Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: awesome

yeah agree rashid past is not clear yet but frankly speaking but i dont think he was framed to sleep with shirin i think there is something alse I  never liked Rashid, he is a Coward, a loser!! he did not say something when shirin said disgusting words to dillu
he did not say when that chudial razia said that dillu is bazaari auret 

i know he has many flaws in his characterization... that to make Asad enough to hate him.. may be cv's trick.. if he's very strong , he would stand against them which wouldn't leave any reason for Asad to hate him.. cv's is making Asad's anger justified by weakening his character
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You know yesterday only i was talking to Noopur and all at the JaaNu AT and i said the same thing.
When he turned his face to look at Rashid, this thought crossed my mind that maybe now he might be able to see through Rashid. But then again, I went like naaah, that look was full of loathing! 

But i d believe Asas should. But then again, going by his personality it wont be weird or wrong if he hated Rashid more now.

Great post, Yaari! πŸ€—
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupsie

I understand wat u r sayin...but Rashid never made any efforts to prove his innocence if he really is innocent...17-18 yrs hav past n its quite impossible for him to redeem himself!    Had he tried fighting for himself 17 yrs back, there wud hav been some hope, but he gave up, became Razia's puppet, had more kids wid Shireen, he is living a satisfactory life with Shireen n his kids, n he still doesn't open his mouth wen Shireen n Razia or any other person humiliates Dilshad n her kids!!    I dun like this manπŸ˜†

nor do i like him πŸ˜† but cvs are leaving him spineless to make others reason justified.. πŸ₯±
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

I think they siad it through th eother characters...

When Rashid came with Ayan, he begged for Dilshad's forgiveness-means he had really left her for Shireen.

The second time he left, he was forced to and he told Dilshad the same..that there was a majboori related to what happened at the factory.

That is why Dilshad accuses him of two timing and he keeps quiet...he did exactly that. 

About getting framed...for th emurder and fire...YES, I think Asad will understand that the second time Rashid left was because he was framed...that will be much later, I am thinking...😊

Rashid falling for Shireen:  I hope I don't start a riot with this:

It is not uncommon for a Muslim man to have more than one wife- not justified, but it isa practice-  Rashid was at fault because he hid it from both his wives...Shireen thought she was his first wife...😊

bold: hope Asad understands because Promo showed us Zoe to bring two families together,isn't it? so i don think there's any other better reason for this.. today or tomorrow all the mu between two fmily gotta cleared, so this is a great opportunity for this

las bold.. i don know what to say but i don want Rashid-Dilshad union.. just want them to have a mu free warm relation πŸ˜›
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ElmoFuj-

You know yesterday only i was talking to Noopur and all at the JaaNu AT and i said the same thing.

When he turned his face to look at Rashid, this thought crossed my mind that maybe now he might be able to see through Rashid. But then again, I went like naaah, that look was full of loathing! 

But i d believe Asas should. But then again, going by his personality it wont be weird or wrong if he hated Rashid more now.

Great post, Yaari! πŸ€—

thank you Faiza πŸ€— i know he mightn't consider about Rashid.. thats why i'm saying Zoe can push him after they back together that Rashid should be given a chance too... because if Zoe blindly avoided and never gave any chance to Asad. he wouldn't come to her either... so is Rashid. he should try listening him... 
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No! He does not have to go through such a pain to experience his dad's feelings/condition.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asad might finally try and understand what happened 17 years ago but Rashid does not deserve forgiveness.

Yes, Rashid was manipulated by Razia but at the end of the day he is still a criminal. He committed arson and helped cover up a murder of a woman (Zoya's mother). The only reason he is not in jail is because he is a weak character who chose his freedom over the lives of his wife and two children.

Asad, maybe, will be less judgmental about Rashid but I hope that Gul never has Asad ever completely forgive his father because quite frankly the man doesn't deserve it!

Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Asad might finally try and understand what happened 17 years ago but Rashid does not deserve forgiveness.

Yes, Rashid was manipulated by Razia but at the end of the day he is still a criminal. He committed arson and helped cover up a murder of a woman (Zoya's mother). The only reason he is not in jail is because he is a weak character who chose his freedom over the lives of his wife and two children.

Asad, maybe, will be less judgmental about Rashid but I hope that Gul never has Asad ever completely forgive his father because quite frankly the man doesn't deserve it!

bold.. i don think so.. i respect your views but on beginning one of the promo it was how zoe will bring two family together.. so i'm hopeful she'll do it one day.. and everyone will leave happily.. i want Rashid to be forgiven so that he leaves with Shireen with no guilt in him..
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

thank you Faiza πŸ€— i know he mightn't consider about Rashid.. thats why i'm saying Zoe can push him after they back together that Rashid should be given a chance too... because if Zoe blindly avoided and never gave any chance to Asad. he wouldn't come to her either... so is Rashid. he should try listening him... 

I agree. But you know Rashid doesn't deserve 100% forgiveness. I mean the man was tricked into marrying Shireen, but he did have kids with her before the marriage, so he did cheat. And uptil now they haven't shown that anyone tricked Rashid into sleeping with her.

But many times it is shown that Rashid chose Raziya's offer and left Shireen because he did not want the shadows of his mistake to fall on her. Well, he couldve admitted the murder later when he was with Shireen . (Though he didn't murder ofc)

But to some extent, Rashid is a coward, a weak man but sadly innocent. So yes, I hope Asad sees thrugh him to that extent. And Zoya will defo help him! πŸ˜ƒ Because Zoya and Rashid share a wonderful, adorable bond.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

bold.. i don think so.. i respect your views but on beginning one of the promo it was how zoe will bring two family together.. so i'm hopeful she'll do it one day.. and everyone will leave happily.. i want Rashid to be forgiven so that he leaves with Shireen with no guilt in him..

She can still reunite the two families but until Rashid's back story proves otherwise he is a coward and doesn't deserve it.

Rashid leaving Shireen doesn't redeem him. For Dilshaad and Rashid  to ever be together again Shireen will have to die.