Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah am agree with u this point now asad is helpless he will understand rashid πŸ˜Š hope their relation will be improved but before that i want asya relation inproved
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: awesome

yeah dear i agree rashid was also framed but ayaan was born before that factory scene am saying he was framed that he murdered someone but he had affair with shirin n result is ayyan

i am really not convince with Rashid's past.. something is missing... it mighn't be an affair.. it migh be a situation like Asad where Rashid was being framed to sleep with Shireen... i'm sure there migh be some other truth too.. when the actual Raziya truth will come out.. cv won't make anything crystal clear now.. he certainly doesn't love Shireen, then how could he keep affair with him intentionally.. if he would take his own benefit using Shireen. then he would be careful so that shireen doesn't get pregnant... wouldn't he?
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dun think so...coz he was lukin at Rashid wid disgust in his eyes!!

n Rashid was a married man with kids wen he cheated Dilshad, Asad was tricked n framed!!

Watever Rashid did was on his own wil, he was married to Shireen before the factory Fiasco, Razia only blackmailed him n tricked him after the factory fiasco to come back to Shireen!!

n I hav never liked Rashid, he is a Coward, a loser!!

Asad wil deal wid d situation, he wil get Zoya back...I dun think Asad wil understand Rashid coz Rashid has never been a father for him or a husband to his wifee, he is a puppet n keeps watching wenevr Razia or Shireen humiliate Dilshad!

n No Asad wil not find out wat Rashid went through coz right now he is too much puzzled in his own life...he needs to sort out his own life first!

Nice Post YaariπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nupsie - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesome

yeah am agree with u this point now asad is helpless he will understand rashid πŸ˜Š hope their relation will be improved but before that i want asya relation inproved

thanks.. as i said on my post Zoya may push Asad into realization into Asad's mind that Rashid too isn't entirely at fault after Ajmer track 😊
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TM, I know what you mean. At one point in y'day's epi when Dilshad was accusing Asad about being his father's son, Asad and Rashid looked at one another and there was a sort of appalled and devastated look that passed between them.

Rashid could see the outcome of his past actions from the outside looking in, and Asad must have finally realised, even if only for a moment, what it must have felt to be in Rashid's shoes all those years back.

I definitely think that there's a chink now in Asad's armour that kept his dad out of his heart. Asad will slowly start seeing the shades of grey, not just in his dad but in everybody. And yes this will eventually pave the way for a better understanding between father and son.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupsie

I dun think so...coz he was lukin at Rashid wid disgust in his eyes!!

n Rashid was a married man with kids wen he cheated Dilshad, Asad was tricked n framed!!

Watever Rashid did was on his own wil, he was married to Shireen before the factory Fiasco, Razia only blackmailed him n tricked him after the factory fiasco to come back to Shireen!!

n I hav never liked Rashid, he is a Coward, a loser!!

Asad wil deal wid d situation, he wil get Zoya back...I dun think Asad wil understand Rashid coz Rashid has never been a father for him or a husband to his wifee, he is a puppet n keeps watching wenevr Razia or Shireen humiliate Dilshad!

n No Asad wil not find out wat Rashid went through coz right now he is too much puzzled in his own life...he needs to sort out his own life first!

Nice Post YaariπŸ˜ƒ

as i said on previous reply im posting this for you too πŸ˜ƒ

i am really not convince with Rashid's past.. something is missing... it mighn't be an affair.. it migh be a situation like Asad where Rashid was being framed to sleep with Shireen... i'm sure there migh be some other truth too.. when the actual Raziya truth will come out.. cv won't make anything crystal clear now.. he certainly doesn't love Shireen, then how could he keep affair with him intentionally.. if he would take his own benefit using Shireen. then he would be careful so that shireen doesn't get pregnant... wouldn't he?

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

yeah agree rashid past is not clear yet but frankly speaking but i dont think he was framed to sleep with shirin i think there is something alse I  never liked Rashid, he is a Coward, a loser!! he did not say something when shirin said disgusting words to dillu
he did not say when that chudial razia said that dillu is bazaari auret 
Edited by awesome - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

TM, I know what you mean. At one point in y'day's epi when Dilshad was accusing Asad about being his father's son, Asad and Rashid looked at one another and there was a sort of appalled and devastated look that passed between them.

Rashid could see the outcome of his past actions from the outside looking in, and Asad must have finally realised, even if only for a moment, what it must have felt to be in Rashid's shoes all those years back.

I definitely think that there's a chink now in Asad's armour that kept his dad out of his heart. Asad will slowly start seeing the shades of grey, not just in his dad but in everybody. And yes this will eventually pave the way for a better understanding between father and son.

thank you for your beautiful view.. they can certainly share a warm relation considering what they went through in past.. they can have a good relation like siblings.. i will be glad if Asad gives him a chance.. because he's also asking for a chance to explain. to believe which Rashid also deserve 😊
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

as i said on previous reply im posting this for you too πŸ˜ƒ

I understand wat u r sayin...but Rashid never made any efforts to prove his innocence if he really is innocent...17-18 yrs hav past n its quite impossible for him to redeem himself!    Had he tried fighting for himself 17 yrs back, there wud hav been some hope, but he gave up, became Razia's puppet, had more kids wid Shireen, he is living a satisfactory life with Shireen n his kids, n he still doesn't open his mouth wen Shireen n Razia or any other person humiliates Dilshad n her kids!!    I dun like this manπŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

in this case cvs aren't convincing enough to narrate the actual truth. we never heard the truth from Rashid either

I think they siad it through th eother characters...

When Rashid came with Ayan, he begged for Dilshad's forgiveness-means he had really left her for Shireen.

The second time he left, he was forced to and he told Dilshad the same..that there was a majboori related to what happened at the factory.

That is why Dilshad accuses him of two timing and he keeps quiet...he did exactly that. 

About getting framed...for th emurder and fire...YES, I think Asad will understand that the second time Rashid left was because he was framed...that will be much later, I am thinking...😊

Rashid falling for Shireen:  I hope I don't start a riot with this:

It is not uncommon for a Muslim man to have more than one wife- not justified, but it isa practice-  Rashid was at fault because he hid it from both his wives...Shireen thought she was his first wife...😊