India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Will Asad understand Rashid now? *Edtited*

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Edit: i'm not comparing both Asad and Rashid. If you want to comment then kindly do read my post below first.. please don draw any conclusion without reading... again saying its not about Asad-Rashid comparison post. Its about Both being victim and helpless and Asad trying to understand Rashid being helpless too.

Apparently Asad is standing the same position as Rashid 17 years back. Both are sufferer by great conspiracy.

As we know Asad had always been blaming Rasid  for whatever he did

Rashid always wanted to talk to Asad to give him a chance but he din listen and now Asad is standing on the same position. none is listening him.

Will he now understand Rashid's feelings of being helpless. Will he try finding out Rashid was victim like him.

Or as always he won't give any chances to Rashid to explain.

What do you think? isnt it high time and enough reasons for both of them to patch up.

Asad might not do so out of his ego, but as AsYa will be back together after Ajmer, Zoe can push Asad to sort out everything between Asad-Rashid.

ps: i'm not saying Asad is like Rashid. but yup if Asad was victim and deserve better chances so is Rashid, doesn't he? but please don draw any such conclusion that i want Rashid-Dilsahd reunion. LOL i never want it. Shireen isn't bad to be sufferer whereas Dilshad is strong enough to spend her rest of life without Rashid.

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 21 June 2013 at 11:29pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiraishimaheerah_khanBrokenheartySana70chibi_deeaSanju_ARain-Siaa-Lost_Somewheretvbug2011sree07stacyellowz..SchnellBus..-khaleesi---Aishwarya---ElmoFuj-chicksoupNithiya95Saralicioussumaiya14raneebshanakyasharan

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
No way, yaar.

I wouldn't compare them...neither does asad...He gave Rashid his best DIRTY look yesterday...If it weren't for your ganda khoon- this just wouldn't have happened to me.

Was Rashid drugged when he had an affair with Shireen? He did it of his own free will.

Yesterday, Asad's worst fears came true-  aakhir khoon ka rang dikh hi diya..Ouch 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyaBrokenheartystudentofdayearSana70-RohitMaxwell-

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I think they are not the same kind of people. So, even though the situation is the same the outcome would be different. But this situation may make Asad understand Rashid better and give him benefit of the doubt with a little push from Zoya. in the end they do have to unite and Zoya is gonna be the reason they do. Now lets see when. Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokenheartystudentofdayearmaheerah_khan-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

No way, yaar.

I wouldn't compare them...neither does asad...He gave Rashid his best DIRTY look yesterday...If it weren't for your ganda khoon- this just wouldn't have happened to me.

Was Rashid drugged when he had an affair with Shireen? He did it of his own free will.

Yesterday, Asad's worst fears came true-  aakhir khoon ka rang dikh hi diya..Ouch 

chill i'm not comparing both.. i'm talking about their helplessness. wasn't Rashid victim too? but Asad never tried to find out.. but when he's too standing on such a helpless position shouldn't he think of Rashid too being helpless n victim like him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khan

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't compare them both are different
asad is not rashid rashid is at fault but asad not he just framed by that billi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokenhearty

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy2013

I think they are not the same kind of people. So, even though the situation is the same the outcome would be different. But this situation may make Asad understand Rashid better and give him benefit of the doubt with a little push from Zoya. in the end they do have to unite and Zoya is gonna be the reason they do. Now lets see whenSmile 
blue exacty Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

i've clearly mentioned on PS Asad n Rashid isn't same... so i request others to not assume as if i said Asad n Rashid is same... i'm talking about their helplessness Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khan-khaleesi-

-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome

I wouldn't compare them both are different
asad is not rashid rashid is at fault but asad not he just framed by that billi

m i really comparing both... please read my post clearly.. wasn't Rashid framed too? Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

Originally posted by chicksoup

No way, yaar.

chill i'm not comparing both.. i'm talking about their helplessness. wasn't Rashid victim too? but Asad never tried to find out.. but when he's too standing on such a helpless position shouldn't he think of Rashid too being helpless n victim like him

Rashid was HELPLESS, the second time he left- I sympathise with him for that.

But the first time around, he had left  a pregnant Dilshad  to be with Shireen.

As Shireen herself said once, she did not have to do anything to attract him- had simply fallen for her. (When Raziya asked her how she pataofied Rsahid the first time...)Wink

Shireen got to know about Dilashad and kicked him out with Ayan!ConfusedLOL

Go to top