you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Fukrey Emerges A HITπŸ‘πŸΌ

Saturday 22nd June 2013 10.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Fukrey has come into its own in its second week. The film opened poorly and the weekend did not impress but it held steady on the weekdays and now it has excellent figures on its second Friday.

The film has collected around 2 crore nett as per early estimates on its second Friday which is just 20% less than the first day. The second weekend and second week business will be excellent for the film.

The film should now collect 30 crore nett approx in two weeks, a figure which looked its lifetime figure even after Monday and Tuesday. As for lifetime business the film could go anywhere as week on week drop will be only 20-25%.

Edited by you2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow...its gud to see small budget movies doing well at BO...great...congrats to d team...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The song Ambarsariya deserves the credit...😳
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats Really Good thing!

Happy NonStarer, Smal Budget films are being expected!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i need to watch this one.have heard a lot of praises for this movie..Glad it is doing well and became a Hit.
Owlet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good to see so many movies do well this year, especially the ones with small budgets.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are films that work because stars are there. Then there are films that work because the content is the star. It is wonderful to see both kinds of films doing well in Bollywood :-)
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Wow...its gud to see small budget movies doing well at BO...great...congrats to d team...πŸ‘πŸΌ

The song Ambarsariya deserves the credit...😳

True but the only disappointing thing was they hardly played the song for a minute. I wish they included the full song in the movie.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy to know that a small budget movie oriented towards youth is getting appreciated. Congrats to the team of FukreyπŸ‘πŸΌ
I heard that its an excellent movie.
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's great when small budget films with good actors & good content do well at the BO πŸ‘πŸΌ I really need to watch this film πŸ˜ƒ