So we here back!!!

Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris
With the

13th Edition !!!!!

of

llSaraspatrall

Acknowledgements
Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy, Alina and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!Clap
Also  Appy for this wonderful new banners
And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Lakhy, Veera, B.N.K, Sweetly_sour, Sweetgal, Starsanjana, Trina, Oma and Aartiii who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!

Links to previous Patras

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 June 2013 at 11:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajpsam4kittenloverajitha10-Deepzz-happychappy-solitary-xMidnightStarxmrym_raufOmaRamdassstarsanjanahunnybunchbeautiful...Rish..NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy-trina_saras-B.N.K-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

By
Srushti

This week was full of events na?? Engagement!! Then almost marriage of Kumari ! And then Judai Judai, as Saras departs to Dubai after a very eventful (Ekdum Innocent EventfulTongue)..Where we have a marathon by Saras as he runs back to say a proper goodby and give Kummud a white cloth and take the colourful cloth from her (Signifcance) and also Kumud keeping a tree mannatConfused to see Saras and gets all teary to say bye bye for ten daysConfusedConfused

And not only that...Saras an company already have reached Dubai and Saras has managed to miss on airport meeting with the client which goooeyman manages to attend and apprise LN of the sameDead

And ofcourse, With Kumud crushing the poor kites and flowers in the rememberance of her fiance and also crying and pouting as Saras doesnot manage to be on phone on 24 hours with herOuch and Umesss vowing to have a revenge from Saras...We seem to be having an eventful next weekConfusedLOL

by
Amor.

Kumud tells everyone that she is going to Karkhana. Badimaa notices her. Kumud is on the way to Karkhana and sees Saraswati written on an autorickshaw's back. She then sees a married couple and smiles. She thinks of how Saras and she had exchanged garlands. She thinks how will I be without him. She comes to a puja tree and sees a woman tying the thread to the tree. She thinks if anyone ties the thread and roams around the tree, the wish will be fulfilled. Saras stops the car midway. Laxminandan asks what happened, Saras says I left my wallet at home, I will go and bring it, meanwhile you go to the airport. Kumud is doing the rounds of the tree and praying. Saras is coming to her running.

by

Veera25

"Yeh saat rang main lekar aaongaa, aur iss Odhni ko rang doonga... aur phir isse tum par udhaaonga. " - Saras to Kumud

By
Srushti

by
Veera25

Edited by -Srushti- - 24 June 2013 at 7:10am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kittenloverajitha10-solitary-happychappystarsanjanaxMidnightStarxOmaRamdass-Azy-hunnybunchbeautiful...Rish..NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy--B.N.K-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

by
Sweetgal

The Scene that took my breath away was the much awaited SaMud Engagement <3 Kumud comes ,dressed in a beautiful saree and Saras is unable to take his eyes off her. They stand next to each other all smiles EmbarrassedHe asks her if she would marry him and she replies that that have made a promise to always be together <3 Then they exchange rings ,lost in each other's eyesHeart

by
OmaRamdass

by
Amor.

Saras waiting for Kumud near the pool. Kumud comes wearing the saree which he gifted her. He hears her payal sound, and turns to see her. Kuch na kahe .. plays.. He sees her in the saree and keeps looking at her. He turns back and bows down. She says you called me and now you are not facing me, why. He says I'm afraid of myself, if I see you, I won't be able to let you go away from me. He sees their shadows and says come closer Kumud, I can see you more clearly. He picks a diya and blows it off. She asks why did you blow it. He says because the moon is also staring you. He says Kumud, look up. He sees their shadows and smiles. He says move left, he touches her shadow, and Kumud closes her eyes.

by
Trina_gautam

Hey everyone!!    This week's pick for aww moment of the week goes to the scene where Kumari is at the temple trying to elope with her boyfriend Umesh.  This happens during the engagement reception while everyone is busy with the festivities so noone notices her leaving except for Danny boy, who calls Saras from his cell.  Then Saras and Danny show up unannounced at the temple and Saras tells them the wedding is off basically, that it is wrong to go behind Badima's back.  Kumari's dad says he is her father and Umesh threatens Saras but he won't leave without Kumari.  The boys then go back to the reception with Kumari, and Saras makes up an excuse for why Kumari left the scene later telling Kumud what really happened.      It was an aww moment for me because it shows how Saras and Danny not only care for Kumud, but for her entire family as well.  When Kumud says it's a matter of her family's izzat then the prince corrects her and says our family, and you get the feeling that his words are sincere.  Danny barely knows Kumari and he may be a bit reckless sometimes but he does care about her and Kumud and he knows Saras does too.  Kumari is lucky to have two such amazing guys in her life as future brother-in-laws.  Saras tells Kumud not to tell Badima about this and instead try to gain Kumari's trust, which shows how much he truly loves her.  Hats off to both Gautam and Varun during this scene, they rocked in it!      
See you next week!

by
B.N.K

Laxminandan, Saras, Sunny and Ghuman leave from the Desai house.Kumud wishes Saras comes, and they should be separated anytime in their lives. Kumud tears her dupatta and ties it on the tree.Suddenly, Kumud sees Saras infront of her. He smiles looking at her. (Succeeded finally!!) Kumud thinks she might be imagining. She says go from here, come to me when you come really. He says I really came, She turns to look at him. He comes close to her and holds her hands. She realizes its not her thoughts. Saras says how could
I leave without talking to you. He says, give me something by which I can feel you always. He sees its colors. She says you came in my life and filled colors in my life, I m made of these colors. Saras takes a white dupatta and says till I come back, keep it as it is, I will bring seven colors with me and apply on it.Saras says don't cry, keep dreams in your eyes, not tears. He says I will come back soon. They both look into each other's eyes. He moves backwards, and leaves her hand. Kumud starts crying. They feel the pain of separation. Kumud could not see him leaving. Saras leaves.

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 June 2013 at 11:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10kittenlover-solitary-starsanjanaxMidnightStarxTheMogambomrym_rauf-Azy-hunnybunchbeautiful...Rish..NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy--B.N.K-trina_saras

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

by

B.N.K

This weeks OH MY GOOMAN goes to none other then our very own gouman and her daughter in law kumud Embarrassed .

Kumud enters the engagement hall and Saras looks at her. Everyone smile seeing Kumud dressed in a saree. She greets Laxminandan, he says be happy and come to our home soon and light it up. Danny says my mum does not like anyone touching her feet, she will hug you and bless you. Ghuman is silent. Danny says mum she is waiting.Guman hugs her. OMG what can be more weeendderfoool then 
KUMAAN =KUMUD+GUMAAN hug ROFL

by

Amor

Umesh is about to tie the mangalsutra and Saras comes there and stops him. Kumari is shocked. Saras comes with Danny. He says Kumari what are you doing. Her dad asks who are you. He says I'm her brother. Her dad says I'm her real father.

by

Amor

Badimaa is searching for Kumari, Chandrika says even she is looking for her. Ghuman comes and taunts Badimaa. Ghuman says did she run away from the home. Badimaa looks angrily and leaves. Ghuman thinks Badimaa cannot face everything now.

by

B.N.K

Kumari comes to her room, and sits on her bed thinking about her failed marriage attempt. Ghuman comes to her and closes the door. Ghuman asks her how come you came back, did you reach mandir. Kumari says Saras and Danny came, and stopped the marriage. Kumari says if I did not come back, I don't know what would have happened. Saras wanted to bring her back, Ghuman says did you tell Saras that I know about this. Kumari says no, only you are here to help me. Ghuman says you are smart, but everyone looks like your enemy. Ghuman says I will help you marry Umesh before I leave from here. She says go and apologize to Saras, so that he trusts you again.Ermm 

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 June 2013 at 11:02am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10kittenlover-solitary-starsanjanaxMidnightStarxTheMogambomrym_raufbeautiful.hunnybunch..Rish..NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy--B.N.K-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

by

B.N.K

By

Lakhy

I really cannot understand why Inspector Umesh is so angry about his broken marriage (of course second LOL). Has he really forgotten that he has his wife waiting at home for him LOL and he is still cribbing about how he is going to stop Saras' marriage ?

It was said earlier that Kumari is 16..but now all of a sudden they say kumari is an adult and she can make her own decisionShocked)...Kis ko maroo chappal ??

By the way, the driver also receives his share as he passed the small info that Saras has returned to Dubai LOL

By

Lakhy

By

Lakhy

By

B.N.K

by

StarSanjana

Edited by -Srushti- - 24 June 2013 at 12:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sia224APRIL14ajitha10-solitary-starsanjanaxMidnightStarxTheMogambomrym_raufbeautiful...Rish..NestleToulouse

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

By

Veera25

This week's juddai made some interesting development in many characters of our beloved show. However, I think the most interesting characterization didn't have to do with judaai, but rather, the heroic tactics displayed by humara special dikra, Mr. Saraswatichandra! The way he promptly left his own engagement to save Kumari from her own decisions... and the way he so easily confronted Sahas Rai, telling him simply to consider himself as Kumari's older brother definitely highlighed his strong character. Mr. Saraswatichandra, your refusal to allow Kumari to ruin her own life and to unconditionally protect the image of her family yet again proves why you, indeed, should be character of the week! Clap

By

Trina_Gautam

Bonjour fashion-lovers!!!!    This week's Most Stylish Character of the Week award goes to a guy who doesn't have to think twice about his wardrobe because his style instincts are pretty much always on target.  Now that Saras is back in Dubai, he's taken on a new more sophisticated look this week, wearing a light blue V-neck T shirt, black V-neck vest, matching black belt with silver buckle, and black pants.  Not only was the V-neck T shirt is refreshing change from his crewneck tees but it showed off his biceps perfectly.  The vest worn over it made him formal enough for the office and went well with the pants.  His watch, which was also black pulled his outfit together and also told the prince what time to call his fiancee in India.  Tres elegante, Mr. Vyas.       
Have a very stylish week ahead friends!   Thanks for supporting our newsletter.  =)

Trinz

By

B.N.K

It was a very tough competition between Gumaan and him but at the end the most irritation character's title goes to POTATO FACE Angry .Kumari da bapu ...he took the role of father to a different level.We don't know what ever he is doing is just to get back to Dukba or not.To me he is the most irritating psychopath of all .Ladies and more ladies presenting 
Potato Face.

by
Veera25

Saras Rista of the Week definitely belongs to the couple who not only got engaged this week, but also had to part: Mr. Saraswatichandra and Miss Kumud Sundari. We yet again saw not only their ever blossoming romance, their kasmein-vaade upon an oath to the moon, not only their very painful, very passionate goodbye, but also them working together and tackling the concern of Kumari secretly running away to get married. This week was yet another week to prove just how Mr. Laxminandan was right with his hunch... Kumud and Saras complete each other in every way, and another Rista of the Week award for them provides more evidence to Nandu's claims!

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 June 2013 at 11:27am

ajitha10-solitary-happychappystarsanjanaxMidnightStarxTheMogambomrym_raufbeautiful.hunnybunchtrina_saras..Rish..NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

selected by

Aartz &B.N.K

And the runnersup winner is

Reeti.poly

With her creations

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  made and  personalized by Aarty! Flaunt it!

And the winner is...

Maneesha

With her creations

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  made and  personalized by Aarty! Flaunt it!

B.N.K

And the winners are

Reeti.poly

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

AND
RianDarkDreams

black and white

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

Selected by
Alina

VM of the Week is

Tu hi mera 

IF Thread:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3630905

by mon.sayan.17.com

Congrats dear Hug and here's your siggie! by -aartiparty-and personalized by Appy! Flaunt it! Cool

OS of the Week
selected by

B.N.K

And the winner OS is AGAIN

SS : "We share the same sky"

by hunnybunch
IF Thread:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3476225&TPN=59

Congo Shongo Yaara!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by
Appy to flaunt !!

selected by
B.N.K

And the Winner is

Message for Jenny - Pls read

IF Thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3631185
Topic maker : arnavsbest

Congo Shongo Yaara!!  Here is a your prize...A Siggie by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by
B.N.K & Appy

They are.

Nabii & Khanrocks

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 June 2013 at 12:04pm

ajitha10-solitary-xMidnightStarxTheMogambomrym_rauf-Reeti-hunnybunchbeautiful.ShanUlas..Rish..NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy-trina_saras

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

by
Sweetly_Sour

Prediction 1 :

In the upcoming episodes the reason behind Umesh's incessant rant of "I will stop Saras's marriage at any cost" will be revealed, he has apparently fallen for Saras, from the moment he cast his eye on Gora Dubai ka Munda at temple.

Upon learning that Saras had left for Dubai, a heartbroken Umesh will circle around the mannat ka tree and tie the mannat ka dhaga wishing Saras to come back soon and reciprocate his love.

Prediction 2 :

Kumari and Danny decide to open a hookah bar joint, after they accidentally come to know of their mutual liking for smoking the weed.

Thats how they further spoil the younger lot of Ratnanagari, it becomes a new hub for Yash and his velle friends.

by

B.N.K
24th june --- Mr.lal impressed with Saras's presentation and sets a dinner date for the merger.Saras realizes  Mr. lal's daughter is our Radha ji (laxmi ji).

25th June
--- Radha ji helps her Visnu ji with the work of new chaddi factory .Saras understand that laxmi ji is his true SOLE mate Wink ...hooka bar plays in the background.

spoiler pic in the hooka bar (Date after dinner )

yeah our reporter confirmed that he was kinda taali Ouch

26th June --- Saraswatichandra decides to go back to Ratna Nagri and tell kumud that ''  I cant be yours cox ...maanse ,taan se and dhaan se main radha ji ki hoon '' CryCry (very emotional scene)

27th June
--- kumud sees Saras coming towards her house from bus station Confused when she was coming back from BABA RAAM DEV ' S asylum .Cox after PMS her everything is low Unhappy ..she hides herself behind Kanoon Disapprove (Umesh)

28th June
--- When Umesh meets kumud he breaks down and tell her about his feeling to Saras .Cry kumud does not listen to him so he changes her love letter to his .Saras gets the letter and after reading it he smiles Embarrassed

by

Appy_Indy-KD

So Appy has come with another idea to test the SCians...Just like Saras could zoom in and find that the lachakti kamariya on the computer screen and on the terrace were different, you guys need to find 6 differences between the original picture and the other changed one...we will announce the winner in the next week's edition..! Best of luck and see you next week!!
The original Pic

The Edited Pic

The contestants can pm me the differencesTongue

And now finally it is time to announce the winners of the last week
And the Winner is...
*Drum Rolls

no no...The Winners Are
*Double Drum Rolls*

Mrym_Rauf & arshi4ever16

Congo shongo Yaaras...
Here is your Prize specially made by our own Appyyy!!

Ok then...Here it is finally over...We take your leave with a promise to come back next weekTongue CIAO..have a Saras weekWink

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 June 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10-solitary-happychappyAyushii_AngelxMidnightStarxTheMogambostarsanjanamrym_raufbeautiful.ShanUlashunnybunch..Rish..

Go to top