Uttaran

PRAY FOR VICTIMS OF NATIONAL CALAMITY

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
good morning frns
as u ppl have seen our northern hills, the devbhoomi uttarkhand is under threat and thousand of people are trapped many died.
please pray for them , for the souls of dead, for the people who r struggling to survive
instead of watching ut crap
devote tym from 10 to 10 :30 for prayer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@princessofkesar thanx 4 the thread!! i was also thinking 2 post sumthing abt it here. thanx that u'd opened it
may god rest souls of dead in peace!!and hope & pray & wish there"ll n no more casualties!! hope now more ppl"ll b saved!!
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ya shraddha and dolly.Lets pray for those people.hope for the best and want many people to be saved.
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no other animal challenges nature other than man..n nature shows man its place.. ppl  shud think its as precious as a treasure..n use these resources with utmost care ...in future temp. will rise further due to global warming n glaciers will melt n these kind of calamities will increase... each one of us can contribute to reduce global warming...we should all try to contact ngos whu r sending relief materials n help in wat ever way we can...

Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
may all the victims nd calamity affected peoples get rid off the miserable situation nd get well soon.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
feeling bad for casualties!
i hope god forgives all of us and people of uttarkhand for our mistake and guides for fresh start.
hope the rescue task is completed fast and thank u to all jawan of all the sena for their help.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup whoever is relaible group who is sending them help we should support them , n prayer also.

lot of reason are there behind , man has made bussiness of temple i have notice it many temple outside ,i m lucky atleat goan temples are not affected yet as there is salary system in many temples.
enviromental destruction is main cause too , 

than man's decrease moral - heard how shopkeepers are selling products 50 times higher rate
some people stole gold ornmates of kedarnath wid fundbox

another main reason is removing of godess idol from temple to make way for hydro project. there has been past history 100 yr back of same incident , she does not like human interference in her temple wid out her permission. that whole hydro project buliding is washed away.

in kedarnath only temple is left!