Saraswatichandra - WU - 21/6 - Judaai Judaai!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And Sorry...am again mega late...Abhi told me she wont be able to do the update and hence I am here to do a small update with a lot of nonsense😆

So from months of hoarding and boarding in Ratnanagri, our Munda is in Dubai looking all handsome and ishmart😎

Saras walks in his father's room (Funny eh?? Saras has pulled up his socks and looks all Dubain?? but LN is still in his Kurta pajama😆) and touches his feet...LN informs him about a client coming to Dubai...Saras is sure that the project of the client will be theirs...LN  says that you have got a great opportunity after your engagement with Kumud...  (ha ha,,,both father and son are on Kumud Jaap...no wonder Goooeyman is all huffing and puffing!)

In Ratnanagri, Kumud is reading the writing on the Kite and is hugging the kite and crying (More like crushing the kite...Kite bechara...Sooli chadh gaya doosro ke pyaar mein!)

Badimaa sees Kumud looking at the flying plane in the sky and understand that she is annoyed because they could not meet properly as he had to go suddenly...she says that Saras will be calling her soon and Kumud becomes all happy shappy...

Danny and Kumari again aamne saamne as she sees Cigarrete in his hands..he gets all conscious (haye haye) and tries to bluff about the cigarrate ...Kumari is saying that she was not going to tell anyone about this anyway..Danny teases her saying that she cannot as he knows her secret as well...Kumari gets riled up and says that he can tell her secret to anybody and she wont care and walks away from there with Danny calling her name...

Saras calls Kumud and she gets all naaraz telling him that he did not call her in the evening as promised...Saras apologizes and tries to patao her...He says that he is looking at her as he has her photo on her laptop and Kumud realizes that she doesn't have his photo...Saras is all poetic and tells her that the land may be different but they share the same sky...Kumud is all smiles now...Saras tells her not to cry...She replies she is not crying...Saras says that now her eyes will have only dreams...no tears!!

Kumari's father and Umesss🤢 conspire against Saras and plan to spoil Saras and Kumud's marriage...

The other morning...Kumud is again mad as Saras has not called...she calls him but he could not receive the phone and he calls her back later...Kumud is all complaintss that he did not call and he did not have time for her (I absolutely dont connect with this Kumud...isnt she the one who decided to work till the last day in school😕)
He is trying to all manao her when Goooman sees him on the phone...she realizes that Saras is busy with Kumud and hence wont be able to go to the airport to recieve the client...
When she comes back she tells LN about Saras missing the receiving the client and she had gone to do the same and blames Saras and Kumud in case the deal doesnot happen🤢

Precap: Saras on the phone..telling Kumud to take his name...

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful write-up... and ya saras was actually looking so smart in Dubai scenes... :P ;)
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Without pictures, this is so non Srushti post. But Thanks for a friendly back up.
Danny; Cigarette, evasiveness, unchivalerous 'reminders'...he is more a Gumaan's son today...will Cvs change him in the course?  Hope, they won't. 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: smrth

Without pictures, this is so non Srushti post. But Thanks for a friendly back up.
Danny; Cigarette, evasiveness, unchivalerous 'reminders'...he is more a Gumaan's son today...will Cvs change him in the course?  Hope, they won't. 

It was a thoroughly non Srushti Post...because she watched on FF mode and read what happened by the comments of the members and wrote an update😆 These days I seem to have become a back up writer all over the IF😕
Anyways,,,again am sorry for not replying on your last comment...I loved the Thurs episode for its symbolism...(Not the mannat part though😕 that was completely over my head)

I am still not happy with the CVs for butchering Kumud as this cranky complaining girl...She was the strong and silent types...Saras is supposed to be one who is weaker in here...and somehow they are making him shy and clingy but not the sensitive and impulsive one...

Danny was alright I guess, he was just trying to tease Kumari, and dont guys always do this when they sort of like a girl??😆 you can say that better, Samarth...😆
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update srushti
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the awesome WU Sru 🤗
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

It was a thoroughly non Srushti Post...because she watched on FF mode and read what happened by the comments of the members and wrote an update😆 These days I seem to have become a back up writer all over the IF😕
Anyways,,,again am sorry for not replying on your last comment...I loved the Thurs episode for its symbolism...(Not the mannat part though😕 that was completely over my head)

I am still not happy with the CVs for butchering Kumud as this cranky complaining girl...She was the strong and silent types...Saras is supposed to be one who is weaker in here...and somehow they are making him shy and clingy but not the sensitive and impulsive one...

Danny was alright I guess, he was just trying to tease Kumari, and dont guys always do this when they sort of like a girl??😆 you can say that better, Samarth...😆

Our times are clashing...so why would you apologise? Answering when or if you get time is  enough...
but yes, Danny was just a casual observation...coming to two leads, I wanted to tell you more about 'looks' and 'profound' script at 'shadow promises' episode that we conversed last, but it went by...so today am trying.
About Saras, well, normally I'd have similar take as yours- 'clingy', or 'running around pillars' etc. But here... is it not same single minded one who is acknowledging his feeling unambiguously? Taking up his passion for her with the same intensity? For once, I don't mind his teeny- boppy love either, for he is not only besotted, he is imbibing these feelings in a state of ecstasy. If script writers are expanding, I don't mind them two, three weeks on it either. For 'night' is going to be extra long when these three weeks would be a distant memory. As for a complex, autist or introvert Saras lost, well, is that not where change has been effected? Love's alchemy? About this inconsistent loss of original 'profundity' in characterisation, well, do we not know, G.M.T. himself has observed similar effect of new found 'love' on his scholastic, other wise restrained hero?😲 I don't mind him here either...😆
As for butchering of Kumud, I am reserving my vent for a future script, where they are majorly adapting/transferring blame for separation on her🤢...in direct turn around from the original.😡 That would be real butchering.🤢 ( i hope, they prove me wrong) 

Edited by smrth - 10 years ago
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Danny was alright I guess, he was just trying to tease Kumari, and dont guys always do this when they sort of like a girl??😆

Hey Srush..I knw u dnt miss me..😭😭
Little busy with my classes & Office...Confused
Pata hain tumhare pass to humare liye time hi nahi hein.