Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MERI JAAN: MERA NOKIA 6600#2 epilogue pg 48 (Page 7)

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
kaha gayab hooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

PART 19

I did not feel like going to the office after that confrontation, so I called and took a day's leave. I was disappointed that Sir did not call me, I thought at least I will get some call from the office regarding some missing file or drawing or something else. But no one called.

Next day also I was sitting at the breakfast table lost in my world; bro should have been watching me for a while, because his coughing sound brought me back to the present

He gave me worried looks.

I smiled at him

"You are not going today also" he asked

"Yes, I feel like taking a day off today also" I informed

"Ok, as you wish" he shrugged, so unlike for my bro.

After about half an hour I found him making a parcel, he wrote a name & address and gave it to the driver, I was at a distance so could not hear them, but bro was very seriously giving him directions, some business deal, I shrugged.

At the lunch hour also bro was at home, I was surprised

"Bro, you still at home" I asked

"I have just been back from a meeting, thought of having lunch with you" he said

I smiled, I did not feel like eating, I was getting some bad vibes, I don't know why but it felt as if Sir was unusually tensed.

Bro dragged me to the dining table and forced me to eat, he was looking at me now and then

"Geet" he said

I looked at him, he looked a little apprehensive

"Bro" I said

"He did not return you the ring" he said

I choked, "How did you know?"

"He called me to meet him" he was looking at me intently

"Why?" I felt uneasy

"I have sent him a parcel today" he said

"The one your were packing in the morning"

"Yes" he looked uncomfortable, "I am sorry to interfere in your private space" he said

"Pardon" I waited for something worse

"I parceled Maan your Nokia 6600" he did not look at me

I was shocked and did not say anything; for few moments I felt dizzy but then rose and smiled weekly

"It's Ok Bro, you meant good"

He weekly smiled at me

"I think I should go to the office"

He hugged me and I immediately left.

I was not surprised to see the DO NOT DISTURB slip hanging on the door knob, but it worried me, I entered Sir's cabin to find his laptop close and him holding his head.

I did not know what to make out of this. Has he seen the data from the mobile set or is he confused as to should he see it or not.

He slowly tried to stand up, I could see his face it was white as if someone has drained all his blood and before I could understand he fell down on his chair.

He was immediately rushed to the hospital and monitored under Dr. Arjun.

I told the Dr. about my doubt that sir might have seen the data stored in the mobile.

He was unconscious, soon his family gathered and started praying, I felt guilty but no one said anything to me.

After 4 hours finally he opened his eyes.

Dr. came out and announced, "He is out of danger, it's just that he has been stressing too much, don't worry we will keep him under observation for tonight and discharge him tomorrow"

"Can we meet him?" asked Dev

"Yes, everyone can, but I would like Geet to meet him first" said the Dr.

No one questioned him, I was feeling puzzled.

I entered the room with a thudding heart; Sir looked at me and indicated to sit down

I sat down and was startled to hear, "Geet, I do not remember things from the past we shared or rather I had. But I know one thing Geet, that in the present I love you and would like to marry you"

I was numb; it felt like a dream, I may have looked shocked.

"Don't thing this happened after knowing the truth about us, but way before that I was attracted to you. That day I accused you just because I was planning to propose you and I felt hurt.

I did not say anything, he slowly sat down and said, "Bring my jacket Geet"

I mechanically stood up and brought his jacket

He took it and extracted a small box out of it "Geet, that day when I accidentally opened you computer I had actually come in to give you this"

I took the box and opened it and to my surprise it had a note that said, "will you marry me" and as I lifted the note I found a ring smiling at me.

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelilive4uyashvijaysinghdpurvashanmancukishjyotikushwahamishimanjana1310sruthigeetstar432sonai-adricarashmidivetittu75shah-jahanalfiksairabEnigma78JaneRochesterAISHAJSjoooooooooooooozafarahimAcharya10satyasree89asmi123lathaauammyicycoolmmishra1PoonamTBkhasCHERUKURI9tessyraniMSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLkrsh07lovepoohumazubanpreet.harmanrostrashi_jainrunishakainturakiranCartoon.BuffshruthiruchsKkiranannbellM_love.Tulip.ShalinaparbindrashtirockzzTaranaGeetLM1991ReelyROSExxchiki143mounacutykavya.sravyapearl.whitesanam1234uSweetestPariits_mesaromaanluverkeerthi90teju2292scorpiodreamsfatema_007madhu.pmlistSphinxsree.maneetcherieLoverRukhluvMaansrikrithibaisakh45Kartikan91aakritisri1111divya22lovebapu18shristi1Rocks.Dharagurti30angel_smilyaditi_2010hottyangelanmirzarandhir_ki_dollar_artcustodian75DevilClansporthy_smile28CherishhHanishadevi-indu-Koolsmileritzy09Neeju18mypride-memorable-ramaheshDoracakeambbihaPaintedSkymaanseemaaniqraanuandaviShalvehoneygrape-Lehar-kabslocksvandy28Remya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGPadfoot_Prongs_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23JeevanaPpriya111111tamanna1391Madhuri53gorgeousqueen._BlackPearl_.hayaat.spvd

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
congrats...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

update Party