Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MERI JAAN: MERA NOKIA 6600#2 epilogue pg 48 (Page 31)

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansee

Originally posted by reachsky2011

happy kurbaan hua anniversaryprachi

new ff ka naam ...

LOL FB se copy kiya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutiMadhuri53

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

PART 21

She did not leave the job, their wedding was fixed and the date was somewhere next year J

The idea was that both families wanted them to come in terms to their relationship.

He was as truthful to her as before, but what she missed was his teasing nature.

But she was grateful that he loved her immensely.

He would take her out for dinners, to watch movies etc.

It was after about a month or two, they were out for a dinner date, with Brij and his wife. Maaneet sat on one side and the other couple sat on opposite side.

After the meal Brij asked for the bill and they washed their hands in the finger bowl, after this unconsciously he wiped his hands and mouth with the corner of her duppatta, she was surprised and Brij had tears seeing this.

No one mentioned this but later Maan realized what he has done and was about to say sorry when he realized that he had done this many more times. He just smiled sheepishly.

From then whenever he got a chance he would do this and feel content.

One day he asked her to join him for a long drive and took her to few places and at one point he showed her a small hidden water body.

"Look Geet, this was one of my favorite places" he said

"Wow it's beautiful" she said getting fully immersed in the woods around

The place was very peaceful; the only sounds heard were of nature; the birds chirping; the water flowing etc.

"When I was small Papa brought me here when I was feeling low, and this place always had a charisma of soothing my disturbed mind" he told her.

Geet noticed that it was something from the past but stayed quite thanking the heavens above.

He continued in his flow, "that day when I took you to the fort, I pledged to bring you here also whenever you will come to Delhi"

"It's really beautiful and much more peaceful than the fort" she said trying to sound calm

"Yes, you are right, the fort is no more a hidden rendezvous but this place is" he said as a matter of fact.

"Are their fishes in this water body?" she asked

"As far as I remember, there are but Papa never liked fishing, he said that every living being has a right to live in its natural adobe" he said

They sat there for a long time

"Let's go now, before it gets dark, at night the creatures get a little nasty" he said

"Nasty??" she asked

"Who will not get naughty with you in dark?" he smiled

She was startled, "Pardon"

He pulled her and cupped her face, "even this creature who s The Maan Singh Khurana would like to become nasty in the dark, with you"

She blushed and tried to come out of his grip but before she could understand he sealed her lips with his.

Even the rain did not stop them from exploring each other, as the drops touched them their feelings ignited and after much of effort from both the sides they managed to get to the car and drive off.

Slowly and steadily the memories came back to him in slots.

And as their wedding day arrived he had fully recovered the lost parts and the more he remembered the more he loved her.

Finally they got married in a grand ceremony.

At night every one teased them and Anwesha helped Geet settle in her room. And went to tease Maan, she allowed him to enter the room only after a gift and was speechless when he gifted her an Audi and told her that the very next day Dr. Arjun's family was coming with a shagun for her.

As he entered the room, her heart beats increased, she curled her toes and tightened her grip on her knees.

He came near her and sat down; he did not speak for many minutes and then said, "Are you comfortable with this attire and jewels on?"

She was startled with his query, she peeped out of her veil and looked at him, he looked very serious, and she sighed and softly said, "No"

"That's what I was thinking, then you must change" he said

"Ok", she said and stood up and started moving to the dressing room

He stopped her, "Where are you going?"

"To the dressing room, to change" she said feeling a little rejected

"OH" he said, "And I thought" he did not complete his sentence

She waited for him to complete it but he did not

Finally she asked, "And you thought"

He laughed his head out

She was confused

He pulled her in a hug and kissed her frowning forehead, "And I thought we will help each other to get rid of these heavy dresses and jewels"

She blushed hard

And readers rest you imagine………

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheliyashvijaysinghshanmanmishimanjana1310sruthigeetstar432maneetsdollsonai-adricarashmidivesanju85maanambishah-jahannoormehalramavishvidz.manirajrampintisairabEnigma78AISHAJSJaneRochesterAcharya10mishtikhuranajooooooooooooooMaanceysatyasree89asmi123ammyicycoollathaaummishra1bhakbhartifanrostlovepoohumazubanpreet.harmantessyraniBkhasCHERUKURI9PoonamTrizwanaqMSgayatrikrsh07rashi_jainshruthiruchsannbellrumana88kainturakiranShalinaparbinM_love.Tulip.LM1991drashtirockzzsanam1234uTaranaGeetchiki143pearl.whitemounacutykavya.sravyaSweetestParidoll9its_mesarokeerthi90sree.maneetSphinxfatema_007scorpiodreamsKartikan91srikrithibaisakh45cherieLovermuskaan...RukhluvMaanaakritisri1111shristi1gurti30ninavidivya22storytellermangel_smilyRocks.Dharamayaparianmirzaar_artrandhir_ki_dollcustodian75DevilClansporthy_smile28CherishhHanishadevi-indu-Koolsmileambeern_nandy_ritzy09NeejuPaintedSky18myprideharshithaaaaaaa-memorable-ramaheshambbihaShalvemaaniqramaanseeanuandavipop77Twilightsparkle-Lehar-kabslocksRemya_PillaiCraziest_MGPadfoot_Prongs6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrape_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23priya111111JeevanaP_Maaneet_tamanna1391Madhuri53gorgeousqueen..hayaat.spvd

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
he got back his memory Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
both married too... ab aagye bhi bathao kya kya huva...

smj1977.shruti

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Kaun haara kaun jeeta update mein likho zaraWink

smj1977.shruti

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP