Happy Birthday, Sue Chechi!

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day, Sujatha Akka (Sue Chechi) ! May all the dreams and wishes you have for this year come true. May God shower on you all the prosperity and love this year.

Hope you are having a nice day today,

Cheers,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Thank you Mahas...the days were flying so fast and suddenly its time for another birthday. My 11 month old grandson gave me a lovely birthday card with his hands & feet printed on it.

He wrote "Happy birthday to dearest Ammuma".....of course he wrote it  with the help of his mum. Its the best birthday gift I received..😃

thank you graphics photo: thank you thankyouducks.jpg
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thank you to you too Thendralfan007...I received so much of attention from my family and friends as usual. My best gift is my grandson...he takes so much of my time that I hardly have time to spend my leisure hours here. After work taking care of him completes my day...but I always have India Forums in my mind.ðŸĪŠ

thank you graphics photo: Thank You thankyou-3.gif
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Happy Birthday To You Sue Chechi 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many happy returns of thecday Sue. Sorry it is belated. I miss your comments these days.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy belated birthday Akka... hope you had a great day! 😊
Caryn thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sue Chechi.

Hope you had a great time with your loved ones.

God Bless you now and always.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thank you dear frens...sorry for the late response. As usual I need to get the right time to get in here. Now I am busy looking for a suitable bride for my son...so you can imagine the tension I am going thru..!!
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice to hear from you, Sue Chechi! Definitely I can understand your tension. These days finding bride has become very difficult. Good Luck to you in this process! When is the first birthday of your grandson? Is it already over? Edited by maha2us - 10 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sue Chechi,

Sorry I missed your Birthday.. (I am not able to visit IF as I used to due to work pressure.)

But so happy to see the thread on top and send my belated wishes. 

Hope you had a fantastic & wonderful birthday with your family!.  Happy Belated Birthday wishes Akka!! Here is a spl. cake for you!!

Edited by supree - 10 years ago