salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG... I so loved yesterday's sequence... it was freaking awesome. loved it... although taani tried to cover up her sentiments, but few things clearly told her that nothing can change one thing. LOVE. for each other...

However highlights was something else. Eyelock...no matter what, eyes tell the truth, nd they said, "i love you" again...it was amazingly mesmerizing.

Another wonderful thing...remember guys he was constantly giving her chocolates, teddy, and all, and she kept throwing them.

" />

However, when someone else, (rey in saree whom she couldnt identify) came and was sweeping those gifts, she quickly picked up those gifts and kept them safe. Oh gosh...taani..
" />
Edited by meghasingh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol thnks for the pics! I didn't notice her picking up the gift part lol was too busy looking at rey in a sari lmao! 
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rey in Saree jus made me ROFL and his reactions wen Taani pulls his Saree 🤣 🤣 🤣
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tansy...

Rey in Saree jus made me ROFL and his reactions wen Taani pulls his Saree 🤣 🤣 🤣

that was epic.😆
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uffo Megha har baar caps post karke hume maarna zaroori hota hai😆
waise agar aise marna ho toh i guess we all are ever ready😉😆
oh gosh after such a long wait kal TR ko dekhkar itni khushi hui aise lage hume koi precious gift waapas mil gaya ho jo kahin kho gaya tha
anyways "Small town girl" was simply superb loved each and every moment in it😳
hamara ranjhana rey kaise apni princess ko mana raha tha and taani our "Expression queen" loved her attitude and expressions😳
The LLHH moment oh god seriously their eyes speak volumes..taani chahe jitna bhi chupa le she LOVES him too much to forget him and i am sure Rey will make her fall in love with him again and we'll get to see yet another magical journey of their love😳(at least hope so fingers crossed bas cvs shouldn't end this track soon warna unka the end hum kar denge😆)
and then of course woh bai waala scene it showed ki although rey ke saamne taani tough banne ko try karti hai but she still loves him a lot tabhi toh gifts ko safe rakhna chahati thi😳 and woh taani ka sari kheechne waala moment oh god Rey and taani ke reactions actions and expressions🤣

yesterday's episode was a blend of fun,love,anger,aggression,pain and emotions loved it after a long time hopefully cvs will give us back our AGGRESSIVE TAAREY
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Loved this sequence  cute, funny and entertaining... but the eyelock at the end was so mesmerizing <3
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixi26angel

uffo Megha har baar caps post karke hume maarna zaroori hota hai😆
waise agar aise marna ho toh i guess we all are ever ready😉😆
oh gosh after such a long wait kal TR ko dekhkar itni khushi hui aise lage hume koi precious gift waapas mil gaya ho jo kahin kho gaya tha
anyways "Small town girl" was simply superb loved each and every moment in it😳
hamara ranjhana rey kaise apni princess ko mana raha tha and taani our "Expression queen" loved her attitude and expressions😳
The LLHH moment oh god seriously their eyes speak volumes..taani chahe jitna bhi chupa le she LOVES him too much to forget him and i am sure Rey will make her fall in love with him again and we'll get to see yet another magical journey of their love😳(at least hope so fingers crossed bas cvs shouldn't end this track soon warna unka the end hum kar denge😆)
and then of course woh bai waala scene it showed ki although rey ke saamne taani tough banne ko try karti hai but she still loves him a lot tabhi toh gifts ko safe rakhna chahati thi😳 and woh taani ka sari kheechne waala moment oh god Rey and taani ke reactions actions and expressions🤣

yesterday's episode was a blend of fun,love,anger,aggression,pain and emotions loved it after a long time hopefully cvs will give us back our AGGRESSIVE TAAREY

rhea..we t'rians love to keep dying in this way...right...
and kho to gaye the..humare taarey... badi mushkil se mile hain.
and look look moment...wow.
and sari kheenchne wala thing was hilarious.
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's kinda funny to say "His" Saree 🤣 Rey's expressions are worth a million dollar in that sequence 😳
Loved it lil more than too much ⭐️Edited by ...Tansy... - 10 years ago
salta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tansy...

It's kinda funny to say "His" Saree 🤣 Rey's expressions are worth a million dollar in that sequence 😳
Loved it lil more than too much ⭐️

yep..his saree...poor guy added sarees too to impress taani in his wardrobe...
nd i had seen min 20 times this sequence.
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haww !! I didn't notice Taani picking up the gifts, gives me another reason to watch the sequence again.😆 Thankyou.