India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Small town girl...

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
OMG... I so loved yesterday's sequence... it was freaking awesome. loved it... although taani tried to cover up her sentiments, but few things clearly told her that nothing can change one thing. LOVE. for each other...

However highlights was something else. Eyelock...no matter what, eyes tell the truth, nd they said, "i love you" again...it was amazingly mesmerizing.

Another wonderful thing...remember guys he was constantly giving her chocolates, teddy, and all, and she kept throwing them.

" />

However, when someone else, (rey in saree whom she couldnt identify) came and was sweeping those gifts, she quickly picked up those gifts and kept them safe. Oh gosh...taani..
" />

Edited by meghasingh - 21 June 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

navya14namy_singhparulsgeshiga54miniDEsangee_mananKunwar_AJSABCDesiGirl93Sweet.SarcasticBrownRevoshahz...Tansy...cuppypie121-GoluGudiya-...Ritzy...SanelyInsanepatie

ABCDesiGirl93 Goldie
ABCDesiGirl93
ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
lol thnks for the pics! I didn't notice her picking up the gift part lol was too busy looking at rey in a sari lmao! 
...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Rey in Saree jus made me ROFL and his reactions wen Taani pulls his Saree ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.SarcasticBrownRevoSanelyInsane

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tansy...

Rey in Saree jus made me ROFL and his reactions wen Taani pulls his Saree ROFL ROFL ROFL

that was epic.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet.SarcasticSanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
uffo Megha har baar caps post karke hume maarna zaroori hota haiLOL
waise agar aise marna ho toh i guess we all are ever readyWinkLOL
oh gosh after such a long wait kal TR ko dekhkar itni khushi hui aise lage hume koi precious gift waapas mil gaya ho jo kahin kho gaya thaOuch
anyways "Small town girl" was simply superb loved each and every moment in itEmbarrassed
hamara ranjhana rey kaise apni princess ko mana raha tha and taani our "Expression queen" loved her attitude and expressionsEmbarrassed
The LLHH moment oh god seriously their eyes speak volumesDay Dreaming..taani chahe jitna bhi chupa le she LOVES him too much to forget him and i am sure Rey will make her fall in love with him again and we'll get to see yet another magical journey of their loveEmbarrassed(at least hope so fingers crossed bas cvs shouldn't end this track soon warna unka the end hum kar dengeLOL)
and then of course woh bai waala scene it showed ki although rey ke saamne taani tough banne ko try karti hai but she still loves him a lot tabhi toh gifts ko safe rakhna chahati thiEmbarrassed and woh taani ka sari kheechne waala moment oh god Rey and taani ke reactions actions and expressionsROFL

yesterday's episode was a blend of fun,love,anger,aggression,pain and emotions loved it after a long time hopefully cvs will give us back our AGGRESSIVE TAAREY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevosalta

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Loved this sequence  cute, funny and entertaining... but the eyelock at the end was so mesmerizing <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...

BrownRevo Goldie
BrownRevo
BrownRevo

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Masha Allah LLHHBig smile..

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

uffo Megha har baar caps post karke hume maarna zaroori hota haiLOL
waise agar aise marna ho toh i guess we all are ever readyWinkLOL
oh gosh after such a long wait kal TR ko dekhkar itni khushi hui aise lage hume koi precious gift waapas mil gaya ho jo kahin kho gaya thaOuch
anyways "Small town girl" was simply superb loved each and every moment in itEmbarrassed
hamara ranjhana rey kaise apni princess ko mana raha tha and taani our "Expression queen" loved her attitude and expressionsEmbarrassed
The LLHH moment oh god seriously their eyes speak volumesDay Dreaming..taani chahe jitna bhi chupa le she LOVES him too much to forget him and i am sure Rey will make her fall in love with him again and we'll get to see yet another magical journey of their loveEmbarrassed(at least hope so fingers crossed bas cvs shouldn't end this track soon warna unka the end hum kar dengeLOL)
and then of course woh bai waala scene it showed ki although rey ke saamne taani tough banne ko try karti hai but she still loves him a lot tabhi toh gifts ko safe rakhna chahati thiEmbarrassed and woh taani ka sari kheechne waala moment oh god Rey and taani ke reactions actions and expressionsROFL

yesterday's episode was a blend of fun,love,anger,aggression,pain and emotions loved it after a long time hopefully cvs will give us back our AGGRESSIVE TAAREY

rhea..we t'rians love to keep dying in this way...right...
and kho to gaye the..humare taarey... badi mushkil se mile hain.
and look look moment...wow.
and sari kheenchne wala thing was hilarious.

SanelyInsane

Go to top