Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

New Promo- Mohan-Addu scene (Page 4)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by begumpara

Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm, thanks Subha. So the wedding did happen after all, I thought as much! Just too much time ,effort, epis and of course money devoted to the special occasion,to have it cancelled . So Addu got his wish, a Pyrrhic victory if there ever was one! Ouch  Well one thing for sure, lots more drama in store! Wink  Hold tight! LOL

NOTHING PYRRHIC ABOUT IT, MY FRIEND. ADDU WINS ON ALL FRONTS

1. HE GETS DADDAJI TO DISOWN BEERA AND GETS HIM OUT OF THE WAY

2. HE CAN NOW MANAGE AND FINALLY EXPOSE DADDAJI'S KIDNAPPING RACKET WHICH HAS BEEN HIS "BIG MISSION BETWEEN WHICH NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO INTERFERE"

3. HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS NANHI DIDI AND WILL TAKE MOHAN'S HELP TO ANNUL THE MARRIAGE ON A TECHNICALITY (A LA RIDDIMA !) . HE HAS ALREADY SOUNDED MOHAN ABOUT BEERA'S INTENTION TO DESERT NAVIKA

4. HE WILL FINALLY CRUSH DADDAJI WHEN HE TELLS BEERA ABOUT HIS SECRET KIDNAPPING RACKET AND WIN BEERA ON TO HIS SIDE.

THE TRUE EVIL MAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD WHO IS UNSTOPPABLE IN HIS MISSION !!!

Well said!  And I absolutely agree and have said the same myself in previous posts! However I maintain that if Addu has played a role in marrying off his sister to Beera, even if he accomplishes all of the above,it may still be a Pyrrhic victory after all.

1. The risk associated with Nanhi now being a part of Dadaji's family, certainly he'll be very displeased that this marriage happened against his wishes. And who knows what revenge Dadaji may decide to take and on whom! 

2. The possible humiliation that may occur if Beera decides to desert Nanhi after the wedding , Nanhi's heart will be broken and the Vyas / Bhatnagar family humiliated publicly.

3. God forbid if this desertion takes place after the SR! No annulment can occur and Nanhi's reputation  and future will be compromised.

From my pov, Addu is taking a big risk with his sister's ( and family's) happiness and reputation. Society is not always so understanding and forgiving after all.  It may be for a greater good, but it may come at a price!  A Pyrrhic victory remains a distinct possibility! Wink

Anyways we all know that everything will work out  fine in the end, Nanhi and Beera will reconcile their differences and live happily ever after! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
A simple NO to Navika Beera marriage infact Dadda n Beera should be ridiculed by Mohan Bhatnagar infront of all. Mohan is such a father who accepted Beera for his Nanhi did her kanyadaan but won't allow the marriage to happen knowing Beera's revenge or else he will regret all his life. I can't see my Spiderman in guilt.
misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

@misty aise kaise?mujhe kuch samajh nai aa raha,

kuch episodes pehle daddaji ne hi kaha tha ki agar beera ne navi se shaadi kar li toh uske pure business ka heir munna hoga... aur beera har right kho dega... So he has become desperate to break the ties between beera & dadda.

Go to top