Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

New Promo- Mohan-Addu scene (Page 2)

begumpara Senior Member
begumpara
begumpara

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hmmm, thanks Subha. So the wedding did happen after all, I thought as much! Just too much time ,effort, epis and of course money devoted to the special occasion,to have it cancelled . So Addu got his wish, a Pyrrhic victory if there ever was one! Ouch  Well one thing for sure, lots more drama in store! Wink  Hold tight! LOL

NOTHING PYRRHIC ABOUT IT, MY FRIEND. ADDU WINS ON ALL FRONTS

1. HE GETS DADDAJI TO DISOWN BEERA AND GETS HIM OUT OF THE WAY

2. HE CAN NOW MANAGE AND FINALLY EXPOSE DADDAJI'S KIDNAPPING RACKET WHICH HAS BEEN HIS "BIG MISSION BETWEEN WHICH NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO INTERFERE"

3. HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS NANHI DIDI AND WILL TAKE MOHAN'S HELP TO ANNUL THE MARRIAGE ON A TECHNICALITY (A LA RIDDIMA !) . HE HAS ALREADY SOUNDED MOHAN ABOUT BEERA'S INTENTION TO DESERT NAVIKA

4. HE WILL FINALLY CRUSH DADDAJI WHEN HE TELLS BEERA ABOUT HIS SECRET KIDNAPPING RACKET AND WIN BEERA ON TO HIS SIDE.

THE TRUE EVIL MAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD WHO IS UNSTOPPABLE IN HIS MISSION !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I knew it... as per IF spoiler this was supposed to happen... finally wedding is over... but now I'm wondering whether addu is angry on mohan on past things or because he couldn't find & saved him on time... Confused I hope story moves logically...

rajbijzLeesan

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by begumpara

Hmmm, thanks Subha. So the wedding did happen after all, I thought as much! Just too much time ,effort, epis and of course money devoted to the special occasion,to have it cancelled . So Addu got his wish, a Pyrrhic victory if there ever was one! Ouch  Well one thing for sure, lots more drama in store! Wink  Hold tight! LOL

2. HE CAN NOW MANAGE AND FINALLY EXPOSE DADDAJI'S KIDNAPPING RACKET WHICH HAS BEEN HIS "BIG MISSION BETWEEN WHICH NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO INTERFERE"

3. HE HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS NANHI DIDI AND WILL TAKE MOHAN'S HELP TO ANNUL THE MARRIAGE ON A TECHNICALITY (A LA RIDDIMA !) . HE HAS ALREADY SOUNDED MOHAN ABOUT BEERA'S INTENTION TO DESERT NAVIKA

4. HE WILL FINALLY CRUSH DADDAJI WHEN HE TELLS BEERA ABOUT HIS SECRET KIDNAPPING RACKET AND WIN BEERA ON TO HIS SIDE.

I'm thinking on the same lines Clap  otherwise there is no point of showing kidnapping racket in the story... there is no point of showing baseless hatred towards Mohan all the time... when he was not at fault.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

sumi02 IF-Dazzler
sumi02
sumi02

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
tfs..
Jo bhi hai mohan ko bahut hurt hoga sun ke ki nanhi ki shaadi ko leke :( poor mohan he loves his nanhi so much,i dont understand one thing addu ne daddaji ko kaha tha ki beera shaadi karega n prove daddaji was wrong abt beera,ab toh shaadi bhi ho gai,addu plan fail.

Edited by monusumi - 22 June 2013 at 12:57am

misty85

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by begumpara

nicely put Begumpura

Leesanmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monusumi

tfs..
Jo bhi hai mohan ko bahut hurt hoga sun ke ki nanhi ki shaadi ko leke :( poor mohan he loves his nanhi so much,i dont understand one thing addu ne daddaji ko kaha tha ki beera shaadi karega n prove daddaji was wrong abt beera,ab toh shaadi bhi ho gai,addu plan fail.

Plan fail kahan hua... beera ki shaadi ho gayi matlab ab woh daddaji ke business ka eklauta waris ban gaya...LOL addu yahi toh chahta tha...
sakhisangni IF-Dazzler
sakhisangni
sakhisangni

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but my head spins when ever i think about Munna and his motivesConfused

Edited by sakhisangni - 22 June 2013 at 1:07am

Leesan

sumi02 IF-Dazzler
sumi02
sumi02

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
@misty aise kaise?mujhe kuch samajh nai aa raha,

misty85

Go to top