DOTW - Adaalat getting crowded?

Posted: 10 years ago
So there's a buzz regarding two new entries in Adaalat. KD's assistant plus an undercover cop. Well, Varun's his assistant already and he's fine. Do you think a second one is really needed, an what an undercover cop would do? KD's capable of solving his cases and an undercover cop's job is quite different than his.

Just imagine KD's office crowded with these people uttering their different opinions regarding the current case. One more thing I fear is, this may reduce KD's screen presence.
I totally agree with you Shruti,
Varun is very good and fits into his role...

I wish Adaalat ki Haalat CID ki tarah na ho jaye...
there also the show running for 16 years is becoming very boring..

I agree that, what would an undercover cop do with KD...????
A girl will also be added who will play the role of KD's assistant..
Varun is so so so better than 2 unwanted people...
I hope that Varun doesn't die..
KD's screen presence will also reduce..
other news is that the two new entries,while working together will eventually fall in love..
man,this is a courtroom drama and not a daily soap!!!!
Sorry,if I hurt anyone's feelings..
God knows what will happen of Adaalat now...
what we can do is wait and watch!!!!!!
I agree! 

We have been watching the RR duo doing a fantastic job for such a long time...n now why these changes? 

Okay fine they want to bring in a the girl as assistant...but why an undercover cop?

After I watched the precap for today's episode, I think Varun's character is going to bid goodbye to the show! The way he rolled his eyes...n KD's expression...😭😭

Plz no! We want to see just the RR duo! CV's don't spoil the show...please! ðŸ˜­

And I have one more query, why 'Khauff ki Adaalat' now?

Why change from crime/thriller to Horror? 

We love the show the way it is...CV's don't put in extra characters! Stop spoiling the show! 
Originally posted by tripti123

I totally agree with you Shruti,
Varun is very good and fits into his role...

I wish Adaalat ki Haalat CID ki tarah na ho jaye...
there also the show running for 16 years is becoming very boring..

I agree that, what would an undercover cop do with KD...????
A girl will also be added who will play the role of KD's assistant..
Varun is so so so better than 2 unwanted people...
I hope that Varun doesn't die..
KD's screen presence will also reduce..
other news is that the two new entries,while working together will eventually fall in love..
man,this is a courtroom drama and not a daily soap!!!!
Sorry,if I hurt anyone's feelings..
God knows what will happen of Adaalat now...
what we can do is wait and watch!!!!!!

@Bold : That is something even I don't get! Seems like the CV's are in a mood to change the show from crime/thriller to horror/romantic show! ðŸ˜­
I think new characters are added to drag one episode to 2 days and its my assumption that they might get some role initially but later on the role will be minimum to insignificant as shows' strength is entirely based on RR. 

I remember that when Raja chaudhari was introduced same type of article we read but as the show progress his character is hardly noticable. 
@ tripti: I don't get the point of a love angle either! Okay if it was to do with Varun or KD then it would make sense because they are really the main characters of the show, but other than that, what's the point?!!

@ Mridu: The "Khauff Ki Adaalat" is a new series in Adaalat itself. So they're going to have supernatural species in Adaalat the whole time.

@ Shruti and the topic: It is getting overcrowded! An undercover cop I can still accept, but what's the need of another assistant? Varun is more than enough.
plsss tell anyone which episode is that in which the assiatant and cop came i didnt see that pllsss tell anyone

Originally posted by monishasri

plsss tell anyone which episode is that in which the assiatant and cop came i didnt see that pllsss tell anyone

The episode has not been aired yet!!😊
oh thx tripti i thought it was aired but how they know they are going to be inserted?😕
Originally posted by monishasri

oh thx tripti i thought it was aired but how they know they are going to be inserted?😕

They'll probably just be introduced and added to the team.