Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

All LEAP Discussions HERE- Articles, Videos etc (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

yanks u dnt like NIRA itz okay bt dnt say this kind of things it will hurt NIRA fans!!

im pretty sure u called the kids BRATS and used some other bad words in your previous post on the last page so you shouldn't be talking.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All LEAP Discussions HERE- Articles, Videos etc (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

W*F  have cv's gone crazy!! are they mad or what? if the kids grow up what will happen to the love story of ratan and nihal!! cme on cv's u can't do this!! the only reason i watch this shitty series is not bcoz of those two irritating brats!! i watch it only for nihal and ratan aka NIRA!! u can't do this!! at least marry them off or start their love story before the leap!!

here you go meghanShocked Big smile WinkLOLEmbarrassedSleepy

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
okk srry yanks srry for my cmmnts earlier!! bt i really dnt want the leap!! bt for my earlier cmmnt srry!!OuchOuch

san-gohem

san-gohem

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
 I don't want the leap now.I want to see NiRa romance and their marriage.I like the children very much.I love to see their acting.In previous episodes the boy already said that Ratan will have one more chilld.I want to see how Ranveera will respond to that child. Moreover I love Nihal-Ratan  jodi very much.please cvs dont need the leap now.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocSaraa.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure if I want a leap but to be very honest I've lost interest in the kids and their once upon a time charm...If the leap happens it wont be immediate so we have a couple more months to see if the kids can rework their magic...

Dragging of any track ruins shows, no matter how much hard work and money they put into it...This was one show I wanted to watch everyday but sadly the feeling didnt last long...Just my POV...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

-ElmoFuj-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
veera for me is finished the day leap takes place!

this shows beauty is all on the kids. how two kids live, what they think, their relationship with each other and the elders. THAT is veera. leap for me is a total turn off.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hope leap does not happen. I think no one else could do justice to ranveera except bhavesh harshita. 

And yes want to see Nihal Ratan story and how it gets unfold 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top