Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

All LEAP Discussions HERE- Articles, Videos etc (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

catalan

catalan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I will not watch if there is no kapil / Sneha. with young Nihal the CVs can show  lot of actions from Horse race to tigher fight. with old Nihal such things would be out of place. I feel, they should continue this with the kids, slowly ratan accepting Nihal and the kids compel them to get married.  With that they should close the show. Ratan / veera is popular because of the kids. when they grow up I doubt the same chemistry will prevail. Any ways if no Kapil / Sneha  the leap will not be successful similarly if No Bavesh / harshitha, the show will not be successful. They still have scope  like ranvi has to get back to serious studies with the help of Nihal / Krushi vdyalaya has to be built. They can show other problems related to village / social cause one by one for the pind and solve them through the family drama of this family. there can be "N"number of social causes to handle, like water problem, electricity problem, intercaste marriage, border related problems, sudden bird flue kind of health problem . When each problem gets solved, the pind can also grow with added facilities and comforts. these can definitely  be shown with the same kids and star cast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocjshree_ramSaraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All LEAP Discussions HERE- Articles, Videos etc (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hello everyone

my first post here :

Chugal khor aunty of SBS told that Veera will soon take 10 years leaps in which small kids gets grown up.

regards devBig smile

P.S : The tiger track is nice hahaa.!.Big smile [NOCOPY]

Edited by *Dev.* - 22 June 2013 at 3:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Shanzy-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I will not watch if Kapil & Sneha are not togetheror their love is not shown..This is soo diaappointing yaar..Very sad..!!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocjshree_ram-Swetha-Saraa.

-Shanzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Shanzy-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Wow. Tfs Big smile

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Dono am nt reali sure if I want the leap yet

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Nooo ... I don't want Ranvi / Bhavesh to go away .. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thank God this Nihal Ratan stuff will be over and we can see the focus shift back to the kids, im thrilled...there's plenty of LOVE STORIES and jodis out there anyway , i think it was pretty obvious this show would eventually go for a leap, but I will miss the kids a lot esp. HarshitaCry

Edited by yanks28 - 22 June 2013 at 8:27am

jshree_ram

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yanks u dnt like NIRA itz okay bt dnt say this kind of things it will hurt NIRA fans!!

rajeedoc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top