Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

10-year leap for Veera on the anvil

Chaya Unnikrishnan

Sources say that a 10-year leap is being planned for Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera sometime around September. Though the makers are tight-lipped about it, the leap was part of the original storyline and was to happen within three months of its launch. However, the two kids Ranvi (Bhavesh Balchandani) and Veera (Harshita Ojha) endeared themselves to the viewers with their innocence and charm, so much so, that their track got extended. "Research showed that kids were very popular, which is why the leap got delayed. Rahul Sharma who was to play the grown-up Ranvi got fed up of waiting and signed another show Ek Ghar Banaunga. Incidentally, both the shows are on the same channel, Star Plus!" Now that the leap is imminent, the makers will have to hunt for a new Ranvi. It remains to be seen if the rest of the cast that includes Kapil Nirmal as Nihal and Sneha Wagh as Ratan are okay with the leap. A source said that Kapil is in two minds and is yet to take a call on it. In any case, he and the others have three months to think about it! Producer Yash Patnaik says it's not happening any time soon. "The kids track is being appreciated and we have enough of a story to tell," he maintains. 
Chaya Unnikrishnan

Published Date:  Jun 22, 2013

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenjshree_ramkarimaannurulainsp87-Swetha-banushivani-Shanzy-ll-Bliss-llNiceupkooliioseelaksVintageWine-ElmoFuj-DeepzpadukoneajavedSayaani-ChidiyaTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All LEAP Discussions HERE- Articles, Videos etc" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Tanu Hug thanks for the article
What the rahul sharma as ranvi
Thumbs down from my side
Thank god he aint doing it nw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
The whole serial is because of the innocence and the love of ranvi and veera
Once they show a 10 year leap the show will be finished
I know I for one won't be watching it
And it is the only serial I watch on star plus

Edited by abi71 - 21 June 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramkarimaan

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Tfs :)

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
W*F  have cv's gone crazy!! are they mad or what? if the kids grow up what will happen to the love story of ratan and nihal!! cme on cv's u can't do this!! the only reason i watch this shitty series is not bcoz of those two irritating brats!! i watch it only for nihal and ratan aka NIRA!! u can't do this!! at least marry them off or start their love story before the leap!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocmugzzzll-Bliss-ll

Sayaani-Chidiya

IF-Sizzlerz

Sayaani-Chidiya

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
About time that the leap happens now. The story is just taking random twists and turns but is stagnated since a long while. As soon as Nihal's truth is out, the leap should happen in order for the story to move.

And thank goodness that Rahul Sharma isn't going to play grown up Ranvi.. He is such an eyesore!

mugzzz

Serenade

Serenade

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
TFS ... this has to happen, otherwise the story is stagnating. But I'll miss the kids a lot!

mugzzz

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Who will watch the show if the leap will happen well I will NOT.  Veera is known for its simplicity and innocence. If the kids will grow up then that simplicity and innocence will vanish. Them there is no point of veera show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-ElmoFuj-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top