Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

annoyed

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pehlibaar

Groupbie

pehlibaar

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I wish they would stop showing Veera as a complete idiot. Even my 4 year old daughter knows that a tiger is something to fear. Veera is also shown as being a little to ziddi and spoiled, anytime she does something wrong she just gets a "slap on the wrist" no real punishments are ever given to her, or Ranvi for that matter. I understand that Ranvi is her "anokhi maa" but really, someone needs to start parenting her properly and stop treating her like she's the adult and everyone else is the child.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizarajeedocmugzzzRimpy15dididumbcandyVirikaRedrose07rusha4003TOTAL-ROMANTICmisty85ajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "annoyed" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
damn right!

forget tiger, my pre-school nieces n nephews r even scared of dogs! what was shown was unrealistically stupid IMHO!

n yes veera needs strict parenting n discipline pronto, kids like her wld grow up to be spoilt brats who keep doing biger n bigger mistakes n think they'l get away with it! ranvi too needs some straightening out, how many time has he been told importance of education from chaiji's life example n for sampooran agri college dream, but stil kid is aloof!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonarusha4003misty85

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I totally agrew wid u veera needs to be tought some disapline

candyVirika

IF-Dazzler

candyVirika

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
true yaar 
awesome post yaar
agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.