Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Moderation and Guidelines

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
How are you all doing? Hope everything is fine shine.😳
As you guys know me and khushi were inactive for a while on india-forums, each with our own personal reasons.  However, we are now back in action and will be handling the forum henceforth.

Edited by Khushi: I'll remain inactive till Wednesday June 26th as I'm a bit busy with work and school meetings. So till then, my replies might be slow.. Please bear with me 😳

Members are requested to please check this thread out regarding participation on india-forums
India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules.  This is the foundation on which we will now be working on this section.  However, on top of the IF Guidelines members are requested so follow individual section rules as well. D3 Forum Rules Thread - Final.

Please ignore all past posts which were problematic and refrain from commenting on them, this is so that instigation are not carried over and the forum can start anew with discussion.  Action will now be taken from consideration of global and local forum rules. 

Please note that the reports which were generated in the weeks that we were absent will not be dealt by either of us, since these occurred in our absence please liaise with Admin regarding them.

If you have any queries feel free to contact either of us.

Regards,
D3 Development Team.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago