Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

Thread-2 SS:Because,TheCoconut Heart was Undefined (Page 5)

pmehra300 IF-Rockerz
pmehra300
pmehra300

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
AwesomeThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surprising

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice cs

cont soon!!!

surprising

surlin_chhabra Goldie
surlin_chhabra
surlin_chhabra

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Amazing

surprising

juliet7dead Goldie
juliet7dead
juliet7dead

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Its realy beautiful story... Since i suck at history n all so earlier wen u sent pm i was nt interestd...bt den i thought 'lets give it a try' n i dnt regret my decision... Reading dis story gives me eternal peace and wid ur mixing of modern era with the old one i m able to connect wid the story too.
Being a new writer i knw the need for readers n der comments. So my friend ... Here i m.. One of ur reader... U hv earned me. :) keep up d gud wrk.

surprising

mon.sayan17.com IF-Sizzlerz
mon.sayan17.com
mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Wow. . . 
Pm me whenever you update. . .!!

surprising

surprising IF-Dazzler
surprising
surprising

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juliet7dead

Its realy beautiful story... Since i suck at history n all so earlier wen u sent pm i was nt interestd...bt den i thought 'lets give it a try' n i dnt regret my decision... Reading dis story gives me eternal peace and wid ur mixing of modern era with the old one i m able to connect wid the story too.
Being a new writer i knw the need for readers n der comments. So my friend ... Here i m.. One of ur reader... U hv earned me. :) keep up d gud wrk.

actually m a biology-lover & while studying it I feel longing to apply it in real life..I too did a few experiences on myself...so that there's a clear indication of it in this story.

thanks a lot dear
welcome to the coreHug

juliet7dead

surprising IF-Dazzler
surprising
surprising

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Part-9

In the shore of death-MAHAMILAN

Acharya!!'what are you telling??---a shocked Shanky was present in front of him.

He wiped his tears with no words & stood silently.

Shanky understood his pain.he guessed beyond this guru-shishya relation there's something deeper in them...perhaps.he went ahead.

Mihika appeared there with Nandini as a convict.she made away what happened to see Chanakya's condition.she went out of control & slapped Nandini with all her strength...dance..dance dance'what you want for years is happened'..I say DANCE'

She had tears rolling down & Nandini too!!

Nandini slowly went to Acharya...Please punish me Acharya'that'll be my pleasure,my treasure of life.there's nothing to confess'all is clear like daylight.I'm not human being, I'm a stone'.really.that's my final realization.

Acharya was silent as usual.

Nandini continued- if you consider'..I know there's nothing to give me or take from me,but just a hearty request'please let me die with Mourya,MY HUSBAND.

Chanakya looked at him with fired eyes.she bowed her face...yes Acharya,my husband.I know I've no right-----

Mihika stopped her---SHUT UP.JUST SHUT UP.

Chanakya felt someone embraced him from behind.Vindu!!

You should have to forgive me Acharya'.pleaseee'He's sobbing.

Acharya heaved a sigh.that's his last candle of family.

MY HEART WILL GO ON

...Please shut up you all'...a tired voice came up'.please,let me spend some moment with my Sandro.

Helen had no tears in her eyes.as if she's fully determined to do something!!

She came nearer to Mourya & took his head in her lap-

" Sandro, I left the lotus,your last gift in palace.because I know what you will tell'..you love me I know but unfortunately you didn't know.you loved me unknowingly & unwillingly but I feel your warmth, you are unique my love,I'm blessed with you. my heart will go on with you dear,how can I remain in this world?? You know I've died everyday waiting for you,but darling'don't be afraid.I've loved you for 1000 years.I'll love you for a 1000 more'..she hugged him as she can feel him as God!!" you please let me go with you,there where you are going'may be paradise,may be hell,may be rebirth place,I'm coming with you with your child." She kissed on his forehead very lovingly.

"cornelia!!! What are you doing with a corpse?? Leave it I must say'"

Every one was astonished to witness the person'Seluecus??

He straight went to Helen & made them disconnected.

"Your connection with this country is severed. Now forget your past & come Greece with me,your father"

Helen set herself free from him-

-you please leave me'...leave me alone.I don't want to talk to you.By the way,this is my last conversation with you.I hv lived the entire life dying in my Sandro..now going with him to another world beyond our known.

Seluecus was speechless out of anger---you...you!!!

Acharya now opened his mouth."Helen, Greek Samrat is right.you are going with him.that's my decision."

Helen got furious-"you please don't interrupt Acharya,you used to force my Samrat every & every time. He was very polite & grateful to you, so beared that with a smiling face. But I'm not he, I'm me, somewhat different from him. So I will not have an ear to your advice i.e. order.

He looked at her with stern eyes..." I DENY YOUR CHILD AS MOURYA BLOOD."

Everyone found no word.

Nandini!! She remained exceptional!!

"Acharya'you can't do this at any cost.Though I'm a stone,I too feel her true longing for Mourya'it's LOVE Acharya,it's the most divine feeling in the universe getting lost in which everybody forgets his own entity'.hurtful love, hateful love,passionate love...you perhaps can't feel it...but unknowningly & astonishingly I FEEL IT...AT THE LAST MOMENT.

Mihika slowly moved from there--

"Ohh God,how cursed I'm!!when Chandragupt got senseless due to Nandini's attack,I gave him medicine.but none knows what I gave--MY OWN BLOOD that can clot other's normal blood because of containing some special type of bodies( ANTIGEN) as I'm a poison-girl.

She turned back & heck shocked!!! an astonished Shashank!!!

Seluecus told in his mind--"ohh Jieus...what did you do?? my daughter conceives Mourya blood in her womb?? no,never.I'll change the fate...past is past.it's shadow can't darken my Helen's future life...you have abort it Helen...YOU HAVE TO."

A beautiful lady in wedding attire was standing a bit far away form them...Chitra.

Edited by surprising - 27 June 2013 at 9:19pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93AtyayAnamikarockspkanchandaydreamer...-Gitanjali-luckyarshi143ranjuranjithaNilanjana_20kiran_89crazy-nutsanjanaseth1994ShaintiniRanjushaSindhu_usdis_arshiAmmuKryanKavya.KumariKarumaIndu_IFITS_LEENARainbow_petalsTinacoolJananivjcGopikaaNishajosMoner_Radiouluvmgsaima4744star_fan1...mishti...pmehra300jazsidhuMrToolConfuserunishaznishu_shornaBarun_Addictsusan7manzilmukulprava55663rukuswasthikasummaiyasayedRadhikeraniara_000Sri_Radhaaishu3003goldenmoon

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Congo Di !!! CS-tao Bhalo Hoyechhe !!

surprising

Go to top