Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

We have a new volunteer, who agreed to be grilled before real life starts grilling him. Say Hello to 

Freethinker112

Congratulations. This may not be extravagant creation, but a little present from my side, to put in your sig box to signal, you are our designated bakra.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAMcNinjaMiss CherieFreethinker112Samraat_92VinzySummer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the Week #4: Freethinker112" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

A-ha-ha FT. I've been curious about this dude. Here are a few Sirius and not so Sirius questions

-          You are a scientific minded atheist. Would theism or spirituality be a deal breaker for dating/marriage/relationships? What would you accept in a significant other, what would be a sure fire deal breaker?

-          You have often supported gay rights. However, as a straight man what do you/would you feel if gay men friendly flirt with you. Do you find that disturbing and uncalled for or do you think it's a huge ego boost to be found attractive by both genders?

-          Flirting by and with people married or in committed relationships. According to you is it a strict no no, or is friendly flirting healthy as long as you don't cross lines and cheat.

-          Would you say it is normal to have sexual fantasies about good friends/coworkers or is the thought creepy and disturbing?

-          A country is divided between two ethnic groups that have constantly locked horns against each other. There is a long history of violence. Finally in the past five years the new government has restored some peace. Recently, a popular leader died while visiting the region of the opposing ethnicity. This led to skirmishes and rekindling of ill will. Leaders on both sides have been bloodthirsty. Investigation has proven that the death was a purely natural accident. But the political leaders would hear nothing of it. They think it is a massive cover up. However, one issue that unites both warring groups is their hatred for the ethnic community of a neighboring kingdom. The current government has a choice they can blame and execute someone from the neighboring kingdom as a terrorist. For a small fee neighboring King has offered to handover one of  his dissidents back home as a scapegoat. This will pacify the warring groups and rekindle united patriotism. Only one man will die. Or they can stand by the fact that the death was an accident. No one will buy this and it will lead to the country plunging into violence between the two rival groups again. Thousands could die in the bloodshed to come. What should the government do and why?

-          Which DM member (give reasons on all)

o   Would you go to the movies with

o   Would make an excellent coffee date

o   Would be great in bed

o   Is most likely a criminal

o   Would you rather be stuck on an island with

o   Would be ideal for a cross country road trip

o   Is most likely an 80 year old man

o   Is most likely a 12 year old girl

o   Has the hairiest chest

o   Is most good looking

o   Is the kind who leaves a trail of broken hearts

o   Is the biggest nerd

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetcharminggenieFreethinker112Summer3

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Moved up the hit list, huh? LOL Okay, answers coming through!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

and Now for the start up questions

Your name: Himanshu

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): HP

The reason behind your ID: Since I was a kid, I have been questioning things that were just accepted because "it is what it is". So, I would like to think of myself as a freethinker. And the username was taken, so I had to add some numbers. So, I took the initial terms of Fibonacci series, except 0.

How did you first join IF: I watched Satyameva Jayate. Was googling about it when landed here.

How often do you login: Whenever I come online, which his pretty much daily.

Your experience in IF so far: Great, I have had serious discussions here in DM, fun in another forum, and some fun at the expense of fangirls too. LOL

A nice moment of your life on IF: Nothing so noteworthy that it became an important part of my life.

Your worst nightmare on IF: Nothing I can think of.

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: Of course it's difficult, if not impossible, to find someone who agrees with you on each and every thing. In my buddies on IF, I would say Faran, suhaani.

What other forums you visit other than DM: Parvarrish. And some other soap forums to troll. LOL

Why are you attracted towards DM: Because of the amount of wise people here. Reading there posts is a treat.

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question : It is much higher than my expectations. I am not at the level to give inputs here.

Your favorite past-time: Anything tech.

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: Currently couch potato. Hoping to become a busy bee very soon.

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well : It's a chair actually, not a couch. Tongue I will be either watching movie/shows, or if I am online, I am browsing IF and Newoin.

favorite quote if any : There are some, but the one I can recall now is "All that I know is that I know nothing."

Virtual or real: Real on virtual. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

A-ha-ha FT. I've been curious about this dude. Here are a few Sirius and not so Sirius questions

Okay, I am here to satisfy you. Your curiosities, I mean. Tongue

-          You are a scientific minded atheist. Would theism or spirituality be a deal breaker for dating/marriage/relationships? What would you accept in a significant other, what would be a sure fire deal breaker?

I think there is more to a person than spirituality or the absence of it. I have no problems with her being religious, given she doesn't rub it on my face, and neither am I forced to participate in such activities or am limited by such activities. Sure deal breaker is controlling people, I hate being told what to do.

-          You have often supported gay rights. However, as a straight man what do you/would you feel if gay men friendly flirt with you. Do you find that disturbing and uncalled for or do you think it's a huge ego boost to be found attractive by both genders?

It would be kinda weird, but it is what they do, and it's okay if they stop after I tell them I am straight. Well, unless both women and gay men want the same thing in their partners, no. LOL

-          Flirting by and with people married or in committed relationships. According to you is it a strict no no, or is friendly flirting healthy as long as you don't cross lines and cheat.

Flirting is a vague thing, some people are in the habit of too friendly, and they might come across as a flirt, while they have no such intentions. But if one is consciously trying to flirt, then I would ask why if they don't want to move things forward with that person?

-          Would you say it is normal to have sexual fantasies about good friends/coworkers or is the thought creepy and disturbing?

I would say it's normal, but should be avoided because it would just feel weird to be all time with them with such fantasies. Unless they share it too. LOL

-          A country is divided between two ethnic groups that have constantly locked horns against each other. There is a long history of violence. Finally in the past five years the new government has restored some peace. Recently, a popular leader died while visiting the region of the opposing ethnicity. This led to skirmishes and rekindling of ill will. Leaders on both sides have been bloodthirsty. Investigation has proven that the death was a purely natural accident. But the political leaders would hear nothing of it. They think it is a massive cover up. However, one issue that unites both warring groups is their hatred for the ethnic community of a neighboring kingdom. The current government has a choice ' they can blame and execute someone from the neighboring kingdom as a terrorist. For a small fee neighboring King has offered to handover one of  his dissidents back home as a scapegoat. This will pacify the warring groups and rekindle united patriotism. Only one man will die. Or they can stand by the fact that the death was an accident. No one will buy this and it will lead to the country plunging into violence between the two rival groups again. Thousands could die in the bloodshed to come. What should the government do and why?

I don't like such questions. LOL The thing is, I would want to the right thing and not just sacrifice an innocent man. My rationale would be that delaying the problem is not a solution. If they are easily riled up, the fuse can be set off by another thing. So, it's better just to sort it, by blood if they want. But it's easy for me to say because this is a hypothetical question and I am here pressing keys in the comfort of my home. When it gets real, and if I am in the middle of it, I might make the opposite choice. My reason for the opposite choice would be that I want to bring peace now, that's what matters.

-          Which DM member (give reasons on all) - I don't know many members here, and the ones whom I have interacted with was not for long. So, I will just fill in with what I feel, and names will be repeated. LOL

o   Would you go to the movies with - BTV, we could have a good talk afterwards.

o   Would make an excellent coffee date - Chandramukhi, we click on many things.

o   Would be great in bed - You, with all your sex talk with the members. Tongue

o   Is most likely a criminal - Vintu, there is something shady about that guy. LOL

o   Would you rather be stuck on an island with - K, so that instead of dying of hunger, we both are driven to kill each other due to his nitpicking and philosophy and my demands for proof. LOL

o   Would be ideal for a cross country road trip - Believe, that guy seems fun. 

o   Is most likely an 80 year old man - Summer. With his wise words.

o   Is most likely a 12 year old girl - Aya, she refused to accept humans are animals. LOL

o   Has the hairiest chest - Mr. Ass. he is already an ass so what do I have to lose. LOL

o   Is most good looking - McNinja, only she has her real DP up and she is pretty.

o   Is the kind who leaves a trail of broken hearts - Birdie. Guy seems to be a big player. LOL

o   Is the biggest nerd - You. With the amount of knowledge you possess, on basically everything. Clap

Edited by Freethinker112 - 23 June 2013 at 5:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winechacha_chaudhriForever-KA-Chandramukhi-Summer3Samraat_92

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Congratz...FT Thumbs UpClap

My Q's are:-

which state and city you live ?

Difference between Your first crush and Last one!

What do you say when an atheist sneezes...?

My Japanese Atheist friend doesn't believe in Godzilla.Why?why Guss?

"Oh science, " (OS)  or "Oh My Nothing" (OMN), "Oh My God" (OMG)  Which text acronym you prefer?!

What was your favorite toy as a kid?

How old were you when you had your Last kiss?

What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?

What is the craziest thing you would do for love or money?

Do you think most people are racist in one way or another? 

if you can invisible for a day , what would you do ?

Do you cry at movies? 

Have you ever sent very dirty or sensitive text message to a wrong person it wasn't intended for? How did you explain it? 

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day?

How do you handle people you don't like?

What turns you on? Turns you off?

What do you call someone who judges people without knowing them?

If you had the chance to meet any famous person living or dead, who would you want it to be?

What is your most embarrassing moment?

whats one thing you've done that you regret the most?

Apple or Samsung?

Chil..n Njoy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Summer3

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

Congratz...FT Thumbs UpClap - Thanks man! Smile

My Q's are:-

which state and city you live ? - Patna, Bihar.

Difference between Your first crush and Last one! - Had just one crush, and it was a few years back, doesn't even matter now.

What do you say when an atheist sneezes...? - Cover your mouth FFS, you are gonna infect us all! LOL

My Japanese Atheist friend doesn't believe in Godzilla.Why?why Guss? - Because it has the word God in it? Confused

"Oh science, " (OS)  or "Oh My Nothing" (OMN), "Oh My God" (OMG)  Which text acronym you prefer?! - I use OMG, it's kind of a standard. Wink

What was your favorite toy as a kid? - Computer. Tongue

How old were you when you had your Last kiss? - Never been kissed. Ouch

What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know? - There is no such thing, I don't have any big secrets.

What is the craziest thing you would do for love or money? - I don't know myself what I can do for them, that's crazy in itself, right? LOL

Do you think most people are racist in one way or another? - Yes.

if you can invisible for a day , what would you do ? - Steal the technology that made me invisible.

Do you cry at movies? - Sometimes, yes.

Have you ever sent very dirty or sensitive text message to a wrong person it wasn't intended for? How did you explain it? - Nope, fortunately.

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day? - Don't know, play with myself, maybe. LOL

How do you handle people you don't like? - No specific strategy. Avoid them.

What turns you on? Turns you off? - Wit, honesty, and positivity. Opposite is a turn off.. 

What do you call someone who judges people without knowing them? - Judgmental? LOL

If you had the chance to meet any famous person living or dead, who would you want it to be? - Bill Gates.

What is your most embarrassing moment? - I and my friend were once about to mistakenly enter girl's loo because there was no board. And we were stopped before and it was very embarrassing.

whats one thing you've done that you regret the most? - I still don't regret them because it will be years before I see the outcome, but there are some choices I am not so sure about.

Apple or Samsung? - Nokia. Tongue But Samsung from these two.

Chil..n Njoy! - You too buddy! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-VinzySummer3

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Some questions:

What do you study? Why did you choose this subject

Do you like fashion or just be comfortable:

How do you prefer to dress up in following situations:

a family wedding

a not so close family wedding:

friends wedding:

Do you like this trend of Indian males dressing up in 3 piece suits at indian functions while thei spouses must dress up in heavy duty Indian garments? Your thoughts on it:

do you use perfume or deo?

Do you work out? Any fitness funda?

Is buying a gift for a guy really difficult than a girl? Explain your answer

What sort of gifts would you like to have?

One morning you wake up and find you cannot cast shadows, your shadow has been stolen from you. what would you do? How would you convince others you are not a vampire?

How will you get your shadow back if you were told its in Neverland?

The one ring from lord of the rings or  The elder wand from Harrypotter:

What lesson does the Twilight series teach us:

What lesson does the Harry Potter series teach us:

Have you read Chandmama in your childhood? if yes do you read it now too? What was the USP of Chandmama?

Superman/ Batman/ Ironman/ Hanuman: pick atleast one and max two of them and why:

do you think Green Arrow and Green lantern  are not famous enough because they do not have man in their name:

Marvel or Dc comics?

In a marvel vs DC war, between green lantern and The Hawk who will win?

Justice league or the avengers and why?

Do you think I am a geek now?

If you were to form an opinion about me based on these questions and these questions alone, what would it be. How much would you grade me out of 10 , based on these questions only?

Edited by LeadNitrate - 22 June 2013 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Summer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top