Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The show is ending I just wanted it to end on a happy note 
CBrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No point of watching the show anymore for me...i watched it coz of ehsaas...and today was such a heartbreaking episode...cant see all the sad scenes 
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now show has dead without ehsaas
pallavi25 thumbnail
Its a cheap, meaningless stunt! Madhav dying will do nothing for the show as its ending anyway. If it had a happy ending, at least the viewers would have fond memories of it! Shame on Mittals and Sony for ruining a good show! 😡
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont worry guys rohit will be back with a bang bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi oneday he will be definitely going to rock indian tv someday god will definitely give him what he deserves everywhere politics plays i dont know why in my personal also it happened some old teacher were removed from school and they appointed new one in her place and upto now nobody have any idea why the management has done that (as the old one is very gud but somewhat normal luking) coincidence 
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is the most stupid decision by the PH &Channel. CV's have failed in executing the concept and by killing madhav's character they proved it again. They makers are good in dishing out utter crap and nothing else
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessglory

dont worry guys rohit will be back with a bang bhagwan ke ghar der hai andher nahi oneday he will be definitely going to rock indian tv someday god will definitely give him what he deserves everywhere politics plays i dont know why in my personal also it happened some old teacher were removed from school and they appointed new one in her place and upto now nobody have any idea why the management has done that (as the old one is very gud but somewhat normal luking) coincidence 

Yes, that happens in most looks obsessed cultures nowadays. Good looking people get hired, get promotions even if they are far less competent than ordinary lookers.  World is getting more superficial and shallow! 
Viewers could not accept a badsoorat hero with a beautiful heroine...thats the fact! So they killed Madhav and trying to pair Aru with that doc...
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the channel shouldn't end Madhav character for TRPs its very unfair & upseting for viewers they already ending the show in August so why to greed for TRPs
even if they get TRPs for killing Madhav character but they can't sustain it for long very illogical step by the Sony Tv 👎🏼
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why are they taking him out in the first place?
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is a brilliant actor... Deserves a better show on a better channel!Edited by Bella27 - 10 years ago