India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Well put together Vijay and hope things improve after this using the new rules 👍🏼

And regarding the Ads, i used to face the same problem not only on IF but also on Youtube. Since i'm using Google Chrome, i installed 'AdBlock' which is a Google Chrome Extension and it helps in blocking unwanted Ads. Maybe you guys can try this out.
I have one question .. What kind of actions were taken or will be taken for those Nasty PMs the members used to get/are getting? 😕   

Pls kindly take care of MIDs .. mostly MIDs send those PMs .. 

it seems the rules are almost same as earlier ones .. 🤔  

Well put togather rules vijay and hope to see improvement 

I really hope these rules are implemented seriously . As i have seen many Coolbies also targeting many group members . 
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Vijay Sir, I strongly recommend you too please do something for those supporters who support their favorites to the core and does not respect others opinions.. Being a fan boy or girl is not a bad thing everybody has right to support their favorites and like them but everything should be done in a proper limit.. If my friends (you know what I mean) posts anything against any celebrity, you trash the thread because it goes against IF rules. Vijay sir rules are rules for everyone. We never seen you took action against those members who talked sexually with our friends just because they criticize their favorites..

Thank you so much that you have increased the post limits for those who are surviving 40% WL.. But I seriously want you and DT to take some good steps against those members who are abusing and bashing members when any member posts against their celebrity whom they worship..

Last welcome all DT members.. Please be gentle and fair with all..
we have nothing against any celebrity because we more then am least bother interested in them and we demanded nothing but only an appropriate action against them bt nothing happened till now and all the popular forums are ruling by fangirls and boys and due to this, a neutral member don't want to post his or her opinion becase they know that fanimals will start to bash them .. its a development team members responsibility to take action but they won't because tjey are biggest supporters of celebrities .. a dt member must be neutral and fair but india forum has few dt members who are actually fair and neutral.. don't want to mention their names because here is no use for it and its useful over here and if we mention them, stupid members will bash them and put accusations on them that they are supporting us ..

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMETICAL MISTAKE BECAUSE I M REPLYING FROM MY TABLET

very nice post...👍🏼
something should be done against member attacking...
criticizing a celeb nd attacking an individual is very different things... but most of the fans dont understand it...
Thank you for all new rules..and guidelines.I hope members abide by it and if not DT will be unbiased in dealing with all kind of miscreants.

Thanks
This looks perfect now..Thanks so much Vijay
Perfect rules vijay bhaiyaa👍🏼 thanks for rules. Will try to follow all rules..😃
Originally posted by Wiseman

Thanks for your response Vijay

We all know what "indecent / immoral / defamatory speeches" mean. Such limitations are there in every constitution, in some way or the other. I don't like to go into intricate details of the constitutional laws here. Disliking a performance, artist, presentation, show on any ground doesn't fall into any of those categories you mentioned. 

A public forum of this nature is way different and liberal than a formal news or television media. You obviously have a disclaimer that the views expressed here are individual responsibilities. So you bear no responsibility if a member is abusing a celebrity but remaining within the language code of the forum. But you are directly responsible to ensure that a member is not abused or personally attacked by another member. That's the essence of moderation on any public forum.

Protecting its members from abuse by other members, is a direct responsibility of the forum administrators, than protecting a celebrity

Some how I find that the forum is more busy in protecting the celebrities than it's members. If that can be set right, Im aure, it will promote mutual respect and ensure much more enjoyable discussions in the forum. 

We all come here for fun and all should be open to accept fun surrounding the celebrities. Over reaction from fan groups must be curved/shunned. Celebrities aren't any fan group's private properties, they belong to all. Even if I don't belong to a fan group, I have equal right to like or dislike or criticise a celebrity. No definition/limitation of freedom of speech can put my right into grey area, in this regard. Like wise every other member has the right to disagree to me without pointing a finger towards me, due to my likes or dislikes for a celebrity.

That's my opinion & that's how I understand it should be. I'm sure you understand that very well. But all the chaos and dissatisfactions amongst a large number of members indicate, despite your understanding of everything, the system isn't doing a few things right in protecting the members from abuse of the Fan Groups. It needs an unbiased approach, to fix it.

Thanks 

Regards

Nicely put Wiseman. 👏
@Bold:- That should be given the utmost priority.

Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Vijay Sir, I strongly recommend you too please do something for those supporters who support their favorites to the core and does not respect others opinions.. Being a fan boy or girl is not a bad thing everybody has right to support their favorites and like them but everything should be done in a proper limit.. If my friends (you know what I mean) posts anything against any celebrity, you trash the thread because it goes against IF rules. Vijay sir rules are rules for everyone. We never seen you took action against those members who talked sexually with our friends just because they criticize their favorites..

Thank you so much that you have increased the post limits for those who are surviving 40% WL.. But I seriously want you and DT to take some good steps against those members who are abusing and bashing members when any member posts against their celebrity whom they worship..

Last welcome all DT members.. Please be gentle and fair with all..
we have nothing against any celebrity because we more then am least bother interested in them and we demanded nothing but only an appropriate action against them bt nothing happened till now and all the popular forums are ruling by fangirls and boys and due to this, a neutral member don't want to post his or her opinion becase they know that fanimals will start to bash them .. its a development team members responsibility to take action but they won't because tjey are biggest supporters of celebrities .. a dt member must be neutral and fair but india forum has few dt members who are actually fair and neutral.. don't want to mention their names because here is no use for it and its useful over here and if we mention them, stupid members will bash them and put accusations on them that they are supporting us ..

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMETICAL MISTAKE BECAUSE I M REPLYING FROM MY TABLET

Nicely written Penta. 👍🏼
Member bashing and Criticising a celebrity is different and should be made to understand people who attack members personally.
Action should be fair for everybody but only people who are not fans of a particular celebrity get punished.