Rules & Announcements

India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 35

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Aren't you contradicting yourself on the "We allow freedom of speech" part when you say we can not discuss the DT? I believe it's our right to voice our point of views and gather others' opinions if we feel there is something wrong with the system. Even countries allow the citizens to come forward and have peaceful protests. So obviously if the members have an issue regarding the system, we definitely will bring it up and PLEASE, instead of thrashing our posts in the future, man up and reply to them and clarify your side of the coin.

Well there is no contradiction and that rule is more to avoid one.

Well most of the time it has been noticed that it becomes like a "targetted bashing" topic instead of staying "objective" this is the reason we do not allow such topics.

One can always PM the higher DTs if a viewbie or the moderators not taking sufficient action against members who are not following the rules.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melfnsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules (Page 5)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

A much needed step indeed.Thanks a lot for it.

Many people simply come to forum to create wars by making long provoking posts.

I've seen people bringing real life into reel life and creating a war zone.I hope celebrity wars may stop after this new policy.I'm totally fed up of all the mess up created by new ids.

Just a question-what about if a person makes 2 ids-one for writing a story n other for sending pms.I've seen this a common trend and many new members follow the oldies in this aspect.

What do u have to say about this issue?

Discussing the Dev Team-I had pmed u many times before questioning a DT n coz of my efforts QH got a better D-team,atleast I believe so.I think it's fair to keep things under cover.I under the administrative issues but in extreme cases,u need to be a bit lenient as well.A forum is ignored especially something related to KSG on IF.We have accepted the fact n we don't feel the need to question it here.Now when the DTs also become absent,many a times people don't know what to do and other times,pms to higher admins go unnoticed when required urgently or the matter is taken lightly.

U need to have a corner where members of various forums can collectively post their DT related issues or the safest option is to replace DTs if they remain inactive or rarely active more than a year. Noone likes to unnecessarily accuse someone or bring a debatable issue to notice.People are forced when things are ignored badly.KSG fans already suffer a lot due to minimum articles on KSG/KAJEN/KABHI. I think 1 year is a big time to give  a chance to any person.Forum members shud be the first priority instead of politics n everything.

QH forum members have faced huge problems when QH started coz of few DTs who were inactive.Now we have a good team n we r happy now.

I hope u may see this post n understand a bit about what I'm trying to say.I know that things get ugly when people question the DTs but then u need to understand that everyone spares time n becomes active on IF.If a person can't handle a responsibility,it can be delegated properly n if this can't be done he/she shud better resign instead of making the forum suffer.Many people leave the forum coz imp. issues were not dealt properly on time.

I don't wish to preach but this is exactly which I wish to tell u personally Vijay Sir

Kindly answer to my first question n think deeply about the second suggestion.As a member of QH forum,I've faced lots of problems n so do the other members n I had to raise my voice to get things right.Eventually things are better than before.

I love IF n I hope its popularity may increase day by day.

Take care!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67_Darling_starsanjanaGodhuliLogonnikita_88princessunaraCup-Of-Chai-RohitMaxwell-

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for rules, Vijay!

But for personal attacks' rule, Many DT members dont follow it, then what's the point of making such rules when some DT don't take action against such members who instigate /Mock /Attack others?

Many times DT Either Closes without Any WL the topic or Edit it & that too when the topic is spammed for 10-20 pages filled with cyber bullying others & bashing them.

Just closing the topic without any strict action of WL only encourage bashers & they make more topics bashing members personally. Mods don't do anything against it than just closing the topic most of the time. However, sometimes if a different person from a different group does it even if it's for the first time, they immediately not only close the topic, but also immediately RAISE THE warning of the person without first warning them.

How's this fair? When they let members from one group to keep making bashing topics & be very easy on them & as soon as when a member from the other group gets hurt by being personally bashed from that group & still see Mods doing nothing against them seriously, and as soon as they lose control & reply back attacking them, they get immediately WL??

Why can't Mods be fair? ! If the mods themselves don't take any strict & immediate actions against such members who keep bashing others, it's obviously the other group can't be patient all the time! After all they're human & will get angry & reply back, But Mods take action then.

Can they be fair? !! I am not talking about all DT, but some!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Thanks for rules, Vijay!

But for personal attacks' rule, Many DT members dont follow it, then what's the point of making such rules when some DT don't take action against such members who instigate /Mock /Attack others?

Many times DT Either Closes without Any WL the topic or Edit it & that too when the topic is spammed for 10-20 pages filled with cyber bullying others & bashing them.

Just closing the topic without any strict action of WL only encourage bashers & they make more topics bashing members personally. Mods don't do anything against it than just closing the topic most of the time. However, sometimes if a different person from a different group does it even if it's for the first time, they immediately not only close the topic, but also immediately RAISE THE warning of the person without first warning them.

How's this fair? When they let members from one group to keep making bashing topics & be very easy on them & as soon as when a member from the other group gets hurt by being personally bashed from that group & still see Mods doing nothing against them seriously, and as soon as they lose control & reply back attacking them, they get immediately WL??

Why can't Mods be fair? ! If the mods themselves don't take any strict & immediate actions against such members who keep bashing others, it's obviously the other group can't be patient all the time! After all they're human & will get angry & reply back, But Mods take action then.

Can they be fair? !! I am not talking about all DT, but some!

We would work on this and make sure that there is more effective system in place so that we can address this complain of the members.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_starsanjanamanesha76

-Aimz-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012PaagalxoSaffroniaClosed.........rini_katMiss Cheriestarsanjanairia_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.LadyDabanggsscomp32shewolf.FreshDaisySamraat_92-RohitMaxwell-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mr Vijay

A kind request, can something be done to the ads? Sometimes its embarrassing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
thank you for this...u all are working hard to ensure a safe environment on IF and we appreciate this...

Pentaminous.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Paagalxo-PrimaDonna-SaffroniaMiss Cheriechacha_chaudhriBlueberry_Angeliria_luvsLindorfatima15Closed.........rini_katT1ddlyW1nksLadyDabanggsscomp32FreshDaisyCup-Of-ChaiRafid.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top